Standard Parking Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Standard Parking Interview Questions

1.5

Self-Parking Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Standard Parking (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online and was interviewing within a week. Ask basic questions about availability. Previous work experience. And was offered the position based upon drug screen and background check right there. Drug test Was A urine 5-panel drug screen.

Valet Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Standard Parking.

Interview

Know somebody, we only hired by word of mouth. That said, just go in and hang with the valet's and if you get along well you're good to go. Perfect college job - flexible hours and good tips!

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Standard Parking (Hollywood, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview was very brief she just asked about my availability, previous work experience, and why do I want to work for the company. She seem eager to hired just about anybody.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Standard Parking (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Walked in she gave me the wrong paper so I wasn't asked any questions just told about the job. Background check cleared same day, Took my drug test the next day hired by sunday. It was only seasonal

Interview Questions

• There were no questions. I was handed the paper The supervisor was suppose to have so I wrote all my own answers for the questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Standard Parking (Virginia Beach, VA) in March 2014.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a supervisor and the HR manager where I was asked some general questions about my past experience. I felt as though the purpose was to verify my resume and to get an idea of what type of person I was. The telephone interview was very casual and put me at ease before the in person interview. I was asked to come in a couple of days later and have an interview with the location manager after which, I was offered a position.

Valet Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Standard Parking (Orlando, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

Nonexistent. I was simply asked when I could start and what my availability was. Zero pre-screening, no personality questions asked, not even whether or not I had skills related to the job. All in all, I was offered the job and out the door in 5 minutes. Not a very professional workplace going by the interview process alone.

Interview Questions

• Whether I could drive all vehicles and transmission types or not   1 Answer

Negotiation

None. Simply told that the base wage was 5.03.

Lot Attendant/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Standard Parking in October 2013.

Interview

the application has to be done online which a downfall for those who do not have access to the internet. the application process is slightly long and tedious this is the longest part of the hiring process aside from the drug and background check. the application has an approval stage which at this time it become a waiting game.

Interview Questions

• our site doesnt get many odd or unexpected questions more based upon our rates and about things around town and moreso directions. even in interview there arent any difficult or unexpected questions either.   Answer Question

Parking Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Standard Parking (Washington, DC).

Interview

The interview process was very easy it took a while but mostly everybody who got interviewed got the job

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions they just basically want to know if you can use your hands to direct cars in different directions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation pay started at 9.00 hr

Parking Enforcement Ofc Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cathedral City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Standard Parking (Cathedral City, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

I Called and Told them I had been in Law Enforcement for 45 years and was retired from LAPD and the State of Okla. I was retired from both Now I have moved back to Calif. and would like a part time job. I also game them a copy of my Book ForeverBlue. They were also ex police Ofcs. and knew I no what I was taking about.

Interview Questions

• Can you go to work tomrrow.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered and I took the job.

Parking Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Queens Village, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Standard Parking (Queens Village, NY) in September 2011.

Interview

I literally had an on the spot interview that lasted no longer than 5 minutes. I walked in and asked for an application and filled it out after filling it out and handing it back i was asked to come into the managers office for the interview. It was brief and basic general interview questions and background things.

Interview Questions

• the most unexpected question was "can you go 16 hrs standing on your feet?" if someone called out or there was an busy day due to the fact its a shopping mall garage then you would more than likely serve to 8 hr shifts   Answer Question

Negotiation

i negotiated a deal for my religious attire even though they did not hold their end of the bargain.