Stanford Health Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stanford Health Care Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2017

2.9

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stanford Health Care.

Interview

Filled with red flags from start to finish. Wouldn't talk salary initially and then low-balled me with the offer. Also asked to speak to three of my previous managers - which is against company policy. Only HR can confirm dates worked, salary, etc. And then also asked for past performance reviews. Past performance reviews contain private financial information from companies. They didn't want to accept this and my offer was rescinded. Feel like I dodged a bullet.

Interview Questions

• Just basic interview questions on the phone and then grilled in person.   1 Answer

RN Interview

Interview

Registered Nurse applying for a very competitive position in a densely populated area in healthcare. The process takes very long time. Response to an online application can take months.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Stanford Health Care (Palo Alto, CA).

Interview

Initial meeting was a group test. Followed by an in person panel interview. The interview took approximately 30 minutes on site with the Program Director and a member of the leadership staff. It was very professionally conducted and thorough. The interview was direct and to the point.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stanford, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Stanford Health Care (Stanford, CA).

Interview

Phone interview, then in-person interview with multiple managers a few weeks later. From there it took months for the recruiter to get back to me with an offer and the salary negotiations were like a root canal. My start date was a full month and a half after signing the offer letter due to their archaic recruiting, onboarding and payroll process.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Stanford Health Care.

Interview

Applied online. Received a call back from unit manager within 2 days of applying. Spoke over the phone for 30 mins. Explained her unit and asked about my experience and current patient population I'm experienced with. Was asked to come for an in person interview. Interview was panel style with manager, assistant manager, clinical nurse specialist. Toured the unit. Lasted about an hour and 30 mins total. Everyone was very pleasant and approachable

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Offer extended through Human Resources

IT Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stanford Health Care (San Jose, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Absolutely horrible. First, the recruiter called and left a voicemail with a number that had been disconnected. Really? Secondly, after tracking down the recruiter and passing the phone screen, I was to talk to the hiring manager. He called and told me he had a "migraine" and was going to go home for the day and that he would call me back the very next day. Never heard back. Must have been one long migraine. Absolutely unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Stanford Health Care.

Interview

Phone interview followed by Panel interview with Standard questions on team , communication etc. follow the BAR- background action result format of answering. Panel of 4 team members with each person asking question that were pre determined.

Interview Questions

• A situation where you had to regain from bad customer experience   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Stanford Health Care (Palo Alto, CA).

Interview

During the interview, fairly standard interview questions plus a few situational questions were asked. Look up "most common interview questions" online and prepare accordingly. The interviewers acted professionally; they didn't play the "good cop bad cop" kind of thing. To be honest, it felt like the interview would help them find the kind of people that are good at interviews, but not necessarily the kind of people that would be good at the job.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you? What are your strengths? Why do you want to work for us? Why do you want this position?   Answer Question

Field Services Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Stanford Health Care (Newark, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me. Discussed role and if it was a good fit. I liked it. They setup a phone interview. Phone interview was 30 mins. Asked about my job experience and technical skills. Phone interview went well. Did an onsite interview, 1 hour long. Got the job.

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Stanford Health Care.

Interview

The interview process was long, multiple rounds, and at times disorganized. The panel interview felt very robotic and the entire team read off of a sheet. I applied 2 months before I received a call back. I had one phone interview and then waiting another 3 weeks. After that I had my first panel interview and then waited another 2 weeks for my final round interview. It was quite tedious.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you received feedback and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question