Stanford Health Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 15, 2017

2.9

Clerical Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stanford Health Care (Livermore, CA).

Interview

The interview consisted of two people taking turns asking questions in a small room. One was the supervisor and the other was the manager. The overall interview was an hour long.

Interview Questions

• If the phone was ringing, a customer was in front of you, and your coworker is asking you for a favor, how would you handle this situation? How would you prioritize the situation at hand?   Answer Question

Assistant Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stanford Health Care (Santa Barbara, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Brief, friendly, and not very talkative. My interviewer emailed me and set up an interview within the week. She was not very enthusiastic but was still professional.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stanford Health Care.

Interview

Filled with red flags from start to finish. Wouldn't talk salary initially and then low-balled me with the offer. Also asked to speak to three of my previous managers - which is against company policy. Only HR can confirm dates worked, salary, etc. And then also asked for past performance reviews. Past performance reviews contain private financial information from companies. They didn't want to accept this and my offer was rescinded. Feel like I dodged a bullet.

Interview Questions

• Just basic interview questions on the phone and then grilled in person.   1 Answer

RN Interview

Interview

Registered Nurse applying for a very competitive position in a densely populated area in healthcare. The process takes very long time. Response to an online application can take months.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Stanford Health Care (Palo Alto, CA).

Interview

Initial meeting was a group test. Followed by an in person panel interview. The interview took approximately 30 minutes on site with the Program Director and a member of the leadership staff. It was very professionally conducted and thorough. The interview was direct and to the point.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stanford, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Stanford Health Care (Stanford, CA).

Interview

Phone interview, then in-person interview with multiple managers a few weeks later. From there it took months for the recruiter to get back to me with an offer and the salary negotiations were like a root canal. My start date was a full month and a half after signing the offer letter due to their archaic recruiting, onboarding and payroll process.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Stanford Health Care.

Interview

Applied online. Received a call back from unit manager within 2 days of applying. Spoke over the phone for 30 mins. Explained her unit and asked about my experience and current patient population I'm experienced with. Was asked to come for an in person interview. Interview was panel style with manager, assistant manager, clinical nurse specialist. Toured the unit. Lasted about an hour and 30 mins total. Everyone was very pleasant and approachable

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Offer extended through Human Resources

IT Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stanford Health Care (San Jose, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Absolutely horrible. First, the recruiter called and left a voicemail with a number that had been disconnected. Really? Secondly, after tracking down the recruiter and passing the phone screen, I was to talk to the hiring manager. He called and told me he had a "migraine" and was going to go home for the day and that he would call me back the very next day. Never heard back. Must have been one long migraine. Absolutely unprofessional.

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stanford Health Care (Palo Alto, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

panel interview they asked questions like Describe a difficult work situation / project and how you overcame it? What are your goals for the future? Why should we hire you?

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Stanford Health Care.

Interview

Phone interview followed by Panel interview with Standard questions on team , communication etc. follow the BAR- background action result format of answering. Panel of 4 team members with each person asking question that were pre determined.

Interview Questions

• A situation where you had to regain from bad customer experience   Answer Question