Stanford Health Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Contracts Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stanford Health Care (Palo Alto, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Initial phone interview followed by a two hour in person interview meeting with various business stakeholders. The interviewing panel asked various questions including personality based questions as the organization is very much personality driven.

Interview Questions

• Everything from past experience through to personality typle.   Answer Question

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stanford Health Care (Palo Alto, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

First you have to apply online, then take an assessment test. If you do not past the assessment test you will not be a desirable candidate for Stanford Health Care. If you pass the assessment test, you will be called for a panel interview.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Stanford Health Care (Palo Alto, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

HR can take a very long time. Resumes are screened through HR and given to manager who shares with unit educator, CNS, and assistant managers. After interview (generally phone) with assistant manager, there is a panel interview with floor nurses and charge nurses, as well as unit educator/management

Interview Questions

• Most difficult family/patient situation I had encountered and how I dealt with it   1 Answer

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stanford Health Care in June 2015.

Interview

After applying online, I was invited for a Skype interview with the PI and the rest of the clinical research team. They asked me a variety of questions but appeared to look down when I was speaking, or rather mumble to themselves. They were very positive in the end, asking, "how soon can you start?" but later waited a week to reply via email to inform me of the non-selection decision.

Interview Questions

• They asked why I felt comfortable working with patients, if I had ever dealt with cancer patients, and how soon I can get to Palo Alto.   1 Answer

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stanford Health Care (Palo Alto, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

panel interview they asked questions like Describe a difficult work situation / project and how you overcame it? What are your goals for the future? Why should we hire you?

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stanford, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stanford Health Care (Stanford, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

I already had 2 years of intensive hands on experience in the specific medical field I applied for and was referred by my former employer.

Negotiation

They will ask you what you want, I told them I wanted a competitive market rate. They will ask you what you last made, which you don't have to disclose, this is an HR technique, but I was only interviewed by the PI and he wouldn't let this one go. I told him it was for a different position in a different area of California. I think we landed on a fair deal for a contract position but as a non-contract position it is low for this area.

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Stanford Health Care.

Interview

After having my resume forwarded internally, I got a pre-screening phone call to get to know my background and experiences and whether I had the minimum requirements. Then, I interviewed with several hiring managers across different teams, and my final interview was a group interview with 8 clinical research coordinators and the PI.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience in which you had a different opinion than a physician and how did you deal with that.   Answer Question

Clinical Trials Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stanford, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stanford Health Care (Stanford, CA) in August 2009.

Interview

Was introduced to hiring manager through an employee referral (through email). Send my resume and cover letter, and manager suggested I get to the site for an interview. The interview process was very informal (probably does not apply to other job titles, but in my case it was as if I already had the job). It was more of a conversation about what the team is working on and what I will be doing. Didn't ask me any questions about me, only asked if I have any questions for them. Salary was not negotiable.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stanford, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Stanford Health Care (Stanford, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Three phone interviews before I was invited for an onsite interiew. The interview started at 9:00 a.m and ended at 2:00 p.m. I was introduced to all my colleagues, and the interview went quite well. Most of the questions were regarding - financial modeling, variance analysis, costing...

Insurance Verification Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Stanford Health Care (Redwood City, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with 4 managers but didn't here anything for 3 months. Each one asked questions it was a fairy easy interview the managers only hire you based on if they like you or not, not on your experience