Stanford Park Hotel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 13, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Stanford Park Hotel

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Stanford Park Hotel (Menlo Park, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

I had two interviews in one day. They were both pleasant and engaging. Everything went well and they set up a schedule for me to check in and a date for me to expect a decision. They decided to go with someone else because they followed up a lot more than I did. I felt like the reasoning was flawed and was tied to bigger problems in their outdated company culture.

Interview Questions

• How would you get someone to follow through with a deadline?   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Interview

Called by a manager who set me up to talk to three people on my first visit and I filled out an application and background check approval sheet. They use EVerify so you have to be legal...no way around it.

Front Desk Guest Services Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Stanford Park Hotel (Menlo Park, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

Called in to interview a couple days after dropping off an application. The staff and management are extremely friendly and they appear to be looking for individuals that share that attitude. I met with people from all over the hotel on the same day. I suggest dressing in your best attire because this is a very upscale hotel so it is best to fit the part. Don't worry about a uniform; the hotel provides free uniforms and dry cleaning. Be prepared!

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in the hospitality industry?   Answer Question
    • What special skills or attributes can you bring to the hotel to benefit the hotel.   Answer Question