Stanford School of Medicine Clinical Research Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Clinical Research Coordinator

Stanford School of Medicine Clinical Research Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Stanford School of Medicine

2.6

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stanford School of Medicine in November 2014.

Interview

Phone interview, in-person meeting. Fairly quick. Some confusion on their end of understanding the difference between graduation and doctoral defense dates. Overall, very responsive team, eager to get in a hire.

Interview Questions

• What if you discovered an error in a manuscript after it had been accepted   1 Answer
  • Why a doctorate might be interested in the position   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Stanford School of Medicine

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Stanford School of Medicine (Palo Alto, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied the position through online application system (October 2015). After four weeks, I got a phone interview invitation (November 2015). During the phone interview, the hiring manager ask basic questions and collect more information about candidate's background and experience. After I passed the phone screening, I received an email for the on-site interview. This is one-on-one type of interview with two hiring managers (December 2015). They asked more clinical research technical questions to determine whether the candidate qualify for the position and would be a fit for the position. The total interview time is 1 hour. You need to do a great job matching your professional experience with the position. Be calm and confident is the key. At the beginning of 2016, I received an invitation for the final stage of interview. For this interview, I am one of the two final candidates. I have the opportunity to meet with the entire clinical research group members as well as the medical director for the department. The total interview time is 1.5 hour. At this point, you need to show them your personality fits their group. After one week, I received a call from the hiring manager with oral offer for the position.

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stanford School of Medicine.

Interview

I applied through the online career portal, and received an interview request after 2 weeks. There was a group interview with the entire clinical research coordinator team, and then interview with potential PIs.

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stanford School of Medicine (Redwood City, CA) in June 2019.

Interview

First step was a general phone screening, followed by 2 team meetings one over skype and the other in-person. Lastly I met with the PI and was offered the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stanford School of Medicine (Fresno, CA) in July 2019.

Interview

The recruiters send a one way video interview link through sparkhire and ask a multitude of questions ranging between 1 minute long to as long as you need to answer.

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Stanford School of Medicine (Palo Alto, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Conversational. Laid-back and pretty general questions. They really just want to know how you would work in a team and if you fit in with the culture of the workplace. Doing your research on the position before the interview is a must.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Stanford School of Medicine (San Francisco, CA) in April 2019.

Interview

I applied for the position online. About three weeks later, I received an email to schedule a prescreen phone interview to talk about my experiences and see if they aligned with the position. As they did, the prescreening interview went well. The next day, I received an email to set up an in person interview. Since I was not available to fly out there for an in person interview, I did a video conference call with a few faculty members. I felt that everything went well. The hiring manager emailed me to let me know that I would receive an email to set up an in person interview when my schedule cleared up, but I never received one. After checking up with a follow up email to gauge how the process was going, I never got any responses or updates. I found out online that the position had been filled two months later.

Interview Questions

• Describe your previous experiences and how it relates to this position.   Answer Question