Stanford University Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stanford University Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Stanford University

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stanford, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stanford University (Stanford, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

Fairly basic interview process. The first interview was held via phone, the next interview was conducted in person with a small panel. The interview was based on behavioral structure, in which they asked me to describe experiences in my job history and explain how I handled various scenarios. Pretty standard.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Stanford University

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stanford, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stanford University (Stanford, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

After you find the job you are applying for, you have to answer a lot of questions, attach your resume then wait until you receive an email that a position has been match with your skill set.

Interview Questions

• You had a test on the internet before they considered calling you in for an face to face interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stanford, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stanford University (Stanford, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

1) Phone interview with recruiter,
    2) Phone interview with 3 people from the department,
    3) 1-day onsite interview with 5-7 people

I ahd 1st interview 2 days after application, and then I had the 2nd interview the next day. The 3rd interview took 2 weeks from the 2nd since I was meeting several people from professor to financial manager.

Anonymous Employee in Stanford, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Stanford University (Stanford, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by Dale Harris. I was qualified for the job and it was an easy interview. He already had experience with me because I was already working for Bruce Lusignan at the Satellite Communications Planning Center and was already running the annual symposium.

Interview Questions

• What is your event management history?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Stanford, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Stanford University (Stanford, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the manager and was then invited to meet with members of the department for whom I would work. The individual interviews lasted anywhere from 20 to 30 minutes. My references were also contacted. Everyone was very professional and overall, it was a very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses? Are you detail oriented? What are your interests outside work?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stanford, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stanford University (Stanford, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

It was very pleasant, quick and nice.

Anonymous Employee in Stanford, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Stanford University (Stanford, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was casual and relaxing. The interviewer asked about previous experience and how it could be applicable to Stanford's setting. He asked some hypothetical questions about how I would perform if faced with a specific task. It seemed like they were more interested in my people skills and communication ability than the answers of the actual questions.