Stanford University Assistant Clinical Research Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Assistant Clinical Research Coordinator

Stanford University Assistant Clinical Research Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Stanford University

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Stanford, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stanford University (Stanford, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

The hiring process was extremely quick, they needed someone right away and I happened to meet the criteria they were looking for. They were very expedient in speaking with my references and checking to see if I would be a good addition to their team.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Stanford University

Anonymous Employee in Stanford, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stanford University (Stanford, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

I spoke directly with each member of the lab via Facetime or phone call and discussed at length their experiences, research goals, and my qualifications. I felt like I really got a good sense of what it would be like to work in this environment and I was impressed with the breadth of research happening in the lab.

Interview Questions

• What inspired you to start working in this field and what led you to this lab in particular?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stanford, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Stanford University (Stanford, CA) in August 2018.

Interview

I got an employee referral which led someone to forward my resume to different departments and see which I would be best suited for. I received a pre-phone interview to gauge out some background information on my experiences. From there, I received an email to complete a one-way video interview on Spark Hire. I had one week to complete that. After about two weeks, I received a phone call from a researcher who asked me general ideas about my experiences/background and questions regarding the role. I waited about two weeks later and I finally received an email regarding an in person interview. Two researchers interviewed me for about an hour and that went really well. Most of the interview consisted of talking about what the clinical research coordinator role consisted of and what my role would be. The other half of the interview was just answering questions such as "tell me about yourself" and talking about background experiences and why I wanted the position. I waited three weeks for a response after the interview, but I never received one so I emailed the researchers for an update. I was informed that they selected another candidate.