Stanford University Clinical Research Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Clinical Research Coordinator

Stanford University Clinical Research Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Stanford University

2.6

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stanford University.

Interview

First the manager sent an email asking for phone interview. In phone interview, the HR first told me about the job description and then I was asked mainly behavioral questions and about my experience. If you have any doubts ask in the end of the interview. Asked me questions like why Stanford, are you ready to learn new techniques, do you have any computer skills, etc. The interview was easy and overall experience was good. if selected will send an email for in person interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Stanford University

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Stanford University (Palo Alto, CA).

Interview

Few rounds of interview : phone interview with HR, then one with the team, one speed interview with managers, one with the PI.. The whole process was over a few months, very slow process

Interview Questions

• Career goals, How you deal with stressful situations or having the need to multitask, how you deal with difficult patients..   Answer Question

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Interview

I applied for CRC position in October, then I got an email asking for a phone screening. After the phone screening I was asked to complete a one-way video interview on Spark Hire.

Anonymous Employee in Stanford, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stanford University (Stanford, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

There were three separate interviews and it was not that bad. I met with the team initially, then I met with the post docs, and finally, I met with one more research associate before I was offered the position

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Stanford University (Palo Alto, CA).

Interview

Interview process was not at all hard but it was very slow in progress. There was one phone interview and after that there was one group/panel interview, where there were five people from the group were taking turns in asking questions. They were technical as well as behavior based questions.