Stanford University Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stanford University Executive Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Stanford University

2.8

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Stanford University in March 2013.

Interview

Waster of time. Most of the positions are "pre-filled." If offered a position, make sure to review your job duties or you will end up doing all the work for a department. Interviewers are unsure about the questions they ask and you probably know more than they do about the positions' responsibilities and outcomes.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions for us (15 minutes into the interview)?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Smooth

Other Interview Reviews for Stanford University

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stanford University.

Interview

I didn't get past the initial email offering me a phone screening. Because I still have a full-time job as an Executive Assistant for a high tech company I had to write a quick response as to my availability. In my haste, there was a minor type-o. That infraction cost me the interview. My advice is to proofread all of your emails carefully before you hit "send".

Anonymous Employee in Stanford, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stanford University (Stanford, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

The first step is to submit your resume and cover letter, then you are phone screened by a hiring committee, then by a panel of about a dozen people, finally you are interviewed by your immediate supervisor

Anonymous Employee in Stanford, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stanford University (Stanford, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Brief and polite. Good energy. They made the position sound very interesting and important. Benefits are good which is why the pay is lower than average for the Bay Area.