Stanford University Program Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stanford University Program Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Stanford University

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Stanford, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Stanford University (Stanford, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

I was selected for a telephone interview and spoke with the Associate Dean twice via telephone. I was then called for an in-person interview that included and interview panel consisting of a diverse group of future colleagues. I was asked a variety of questions and felt comfortable with my answers. I was offered the job out of 107 applications and several interviews.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Stanford University

Program Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Stanford University.

Interview

The interview process is fairly straightforward. I knew someone who already worked there and was able to get my resume in the right hands. If you research the department you will be working for and go over general interview questions you should be fine.

Interview Questions

• Describe your management process?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Stanford University (Palo Alto, CA).

Interview

I had an initial phone screen with two team members followed by an on-site interview with a panel of four. In the final round, I was given a mock assignment to complete. After I finished the assignment, they contacted all my references for a phone call (3 references total). It was about 2-3 weeks after contacting my references that I was notified I did not receive the offer.

Program Coordinator Interview

Interview

The process was fairly fast paced and questions were on par for an academic institution. However, I came away with the feeling that they really prefer to fill internally.