Stanford University Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stanford University Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Stanford University

2.5

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Stanford University.

Interview

quite simple steps for interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not a great negotiation process

Other Interview Reviews for Stanford University

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Stanford University (Palo Alto, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Highly dependent on department for which you are applying. It is generally very structured process - first you interview with HR, then the department. You will need to wait a few weeks because you need to receive a background check. Salaries are not really negotiable - this is an academic institution.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You cannot really negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Stanford University (Palo Alto, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

Gave a job talk, met with direct supervisor, software developers and teammates. Had lunch and dinner with other staff. Had a follow up phone call with direct supervisor.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stanford University (Palo Alto, CA).

Interview

Typical interview questions related to the job and your experiences as they were tied to the job. The questions were relatively boilerplate: how do you handle the following situation, etc.

Interview Questions

• questions were around how you manage a project if you aren't really sure where to start..   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stanford University in March 2018.

Interview

It was 3 rounds. First round was screening with a recruiter. After screening interviewer asked for additional material to be shared with Hiring Manager. Heard back 3 weeks after the interview, that I was eliminated from the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Stanford, other than the Brand name aspect   Answer Question