Stanford University Research Fellow Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stanford University Research Fellow Interview Questions

Interviews at Stanford University

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stanford University (Palo Alto, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

There was three round of interviews. The first one is to get to know you. The second one is technical. And the last one is just talking. Overall, the interview is not hard. The purpose is to find out that you are a good fit with the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Stanford University

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Stanford University (Palo Alto, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

Two day process. Met with 8 faculty, toured research labs and facilities

Interview Questions

• What is your 5 year research plan? How do you see this organization fitting into that?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Stanford, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stanford University (Stanford, CA) in November 2009.

Interview

It is kind of weird of Stanford's policy of recruiting new hires. Typically you can only get the Stanford offer by showing you have another offer at another institute. Stanford does not want to be the first to give you an offer, it always waits for other institute to give you the offer first, and then matches with a similar offer.

Interview Questions

• Which paper you regard the most successful one in your publications?   Answer Question

Research Fellow Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Stanford University in April 2018.

Interview

It was a smooth process. I was contacted via e-mail to complete a technical exercise. Then, the interview followed. Unfortunately, I was unsuccessful but it was a pleasant experience. The whole process took less than a month. They informed me on the result of my interview in 8 days. Interview was quite relaxed.

Interview Questions

• General research questions and motivation.   1 Answer