Stanley Black & Decker Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stanley Black & Decker Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Stanley Black & Decker

2.3

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Stanley Black & Decker in December 2016.

Interview

The process was relatively easy, I found the job through LinkedIn. The interview process including an initial phone call for screening. Then, I was invited to their Towson office for an interview day. Many students from surrounding universities were invited. The day involved three interviews, which were all mostly laid back. I was informed within the month of whether I had gotten the job or not.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Stanley Black & Decker

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Interview

Open discussion about my background and the sort of work ongoing at the company and how it can align with my interests. Also discussed what I am currently working on and the vision for the future.

Interview Questions

• Discuss past projects and some specific questions about skillset.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Stanley Black & Decker (Atlanta, GA) in April 2018.

Interview

Asked questions about past experiences. Methods used in past projects. Technical aspects of past projects. How I approached specific parts of the interviews. Described their projects a bit after I asked about it.

Interview Questions

• Describe a project "X" that was mentioned in my resume.   Answer Question