Stanley Black & Decker Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stanley Black & Decker Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Stanley Black & Decker

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Britain, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Stanley Black & Decker (New Britain, CT) in July 2018.

Interview

First was a standard phone screen, followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager. Within a couple weeks there was an invitation to go to New Britain to meet the team one by one. The final step was to be meeting with the final decision maker. I guess I didn't make it to that part as I literally never heard from anyone again at all, even after several follow up attempts. Really unprofessional - have the common decency to tell someone no so they can close the loop and move on.

Interview Questions

• Describe what qualities your best boss had, and do the same for your worst boss.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Stanley Black & Decker

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stanley Black & Decker.

Interview

Brought me in for a 3 panel interview, ask me superficial questions, and called me back two days later. Lots of people quit and they were desperate. I probably would have refused the offer had I known. I was doing so much work when I started until people were hired to fill all the voids.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stanley Black & Decker in July 2014.

Interview

I worked with a recruiter, the process was very simple. I applied online, received a phone call the next day. I had my interview over 3 hours with 3 individual the following week. Two weeks later, I had a second quick phone interview that was all behavioral questions, they were fast firing questions. They were very open with the issues they have, they stated it is a very competitive atmosphere, and the hours could be long.

Interview Questions

• What projects have you completed to make your job more efficient?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very simple, I was very happy with my offer.