Stanley Black & Decker Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Marketing

Stanley Black & Decker Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at Stanley Black & Decker

Anonymous Employee in Towson, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stanley Black & Decker (Towson, MD) in April 2015.

Interview

Submitted resume and cover letter online. Was contacted shortly after for a phone screening interview. Interview asked basic questions pertaining to resume and skillsets. After, a final interview session that consisted of four round-robin interviews with various hiring managers in the marketing department. The interviews were fairly straightforward and hiring managers were very casual and just genuinely nice people.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about_______ (insert most obscure resume position here).   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Stanley Black & Decker

Anonymous Employee in Towson, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Stanley Black & Decker (Towson, MD) in May 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with 3 different groups, had to do one project that was presented to a panel regarding a company that had a bad branding experience and talk to why it was bad. Overall was difficult, but with preparation was very doable. They brought roughly 30 individuals in for 10 positions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us of a brand that had a bad branding experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Towson, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Stanley Black & Decker (Towson, MD) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone interview. Then invited to intern interview event with 3/4 round robin interviews with different hiring managers. It was a good interview process; not intimidating or overbearing. Lots of other students were there interviewing for different positions.

Anonymous Employee in Towson, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Stanley Black & Decker (Towson, MD) in April 2013.

Interview

Shadowed a Brand Manager for a day then had a formal interview. Received a call the following week with a formal offer from them company. Smooth and easy interview process.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected, interviewer just asked for examples of various leadership, organizational, and teamwork skills.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Towson, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stanley Black & Decker (Towson, MD).

Interview

Very drawn out. HR was completely unresponsive. If you are not interested in a candidate, be professional and don't take 5 months to close out a job req. And don't contact them again to do the same exact thing.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Stanley Black & Decker (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in January 2017.

Interview

A personal interview with HR was scheduled. After the interview I was told they will get back to me in 10 days. But I did not hear from them. I sent a follow up email to the HR but they did not reply. I sent another follow up email a few days later and they still did not bother to respond. I don't mind not being selected for the job. But the least an HR can do is respond to an email sent by a candidate to follow up on the process. This displays pure arrogance by the HR. It gave me a very unprofessional image of the company and this is not what I expected from Stanley Black & Decker.