Stanley Black & Decker Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Stanley Black & Decker

2.7

Market Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Towson, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stanley Black & Decker (Towson, MD) in March 2014.

Interview

took 2 weeks to process. Get email telling me to arrange a phone interview. About 5 or 6 people in a relax and professional mood. Took about 20 minutes. Then the coordinator emailed me afterwards saying theyll keep me informed. 1 week later got the offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Stanley Black & Decker

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Stanley Black & Decker (Portland, OR).

Interview

I interviews with a 22 year old young man fresh out of college. This was his first job, he’d only been on board for 6 months.

I am a successful senior marketer with an impressive global background.

The bottom line.... if you are over the age of 40 to 45 Stanley won’t even look at you? Pretty disappointing from such a great brand I used to support.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Towson, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Stanley Black & Decker (Towson, MD) in October 2012.

Interview

Phone screen with HR representative and then phone screen with the hiring manager. Then brought in for face to face interviews. I met with 5 people in 1 on 1 settings throughout the course of a day. There weren't any tricky questions and I don't think there were many behavioral questions.