Stanley Black & Decker Process Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stanley Black & Decker Process Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Stanley Black & Decker

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shelbyville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stanley Black & Decker (Shelbyville, KY) in June 2015.

Interview

I was given a test with 10 minutes to complete 5 problems. The problems were what you would have had in Physics during your first two years of engineering school. One had to do with breaking a force into components. One was a friction problem. One required you to use the Ideal Gas Law and solve for Temperature after a gas was compressed. Another required you to complete a drawing given two views. I had a great plant tour and was able to talk with the production workers about what they were doing. During the interview, the hiring manager and an engineering supervisor asked about my experiences.

Interview Questions

• What would I like to be doing in five years?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Stanley Black & Decker

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Stanley Black & Decker.

Interview

The interview is not that difficult.The people at Stanley knows their expectation and the domains they lead. The interview is solid technical and some behavioral questions. The technical interview includes what you did in your previous job and how you can help them in improving the process.The skills in developing process documentation and training.

Interview Questions

• There was not much unexpected questions.If you work on the domain very well,you can crack their question easy.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They are open for negotiation such as vacation and pay.