Stanley Black & Decker Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stanley Black & Decker Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Stanley Black & Decker

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I interviewed at Stanley Black & Decker (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2013.

Interview

I liked the process, It really seemed like they wanted to get to know you as a person and didn't just look at your resume. Very nice people and gave honest answers to any questions I had.

Interview Questions

• What interested me most about the job.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Stanley Black & Decker

Anonymous Employee in New Britain, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Stanley Black & Decker (New Britain, CT).

Interview

Phone conversations with HR, followed by interview with hiring manager. I had former co-workers who joined the organization before I did, including a two IT leaders from my previous company who had joined Stanley.

Interview Questions

• How do you think you can help?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Stanley Black & Decker (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by an HR representative by email and a couple of days later had a phone interview. I was contacted a week later for a face-to-face interview with Hiring Manager and 2 other employees. Interview was straightforward and everyone was nice. I was told I would hear back. I sent a thank you email the same day to HR, but didn't hear anything back for a couple of weeks. So then I called the HR representative and left a message for an update on the job status. They never called back. I guess its safe to say that I didn't get the position, but I was at least expecting to hear back with a "yes" or "no" or some sort of rejection email or something! I thought that was very unprofessional for HR to not follow-up considering I took time out of my day to come and interview in person. Not impressed with HR at all.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Stanley Black & Decker in January 2018.

Interview

Had a recruiter reach out to me for a different position, went in for the interview, they asked me if I wanted to interview for the project manager role. Went very smoothly. Met the team I’d be working with and got a tour around the building.