Stanley Black & Decker Regional Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Stanley Black & Decker

3.5

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Stanley Black & Decker (Fort Worth, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Vice President of Sales, Director of North American Sales Was in Person. HR interview Was Over The Phone. Background Check,Drug Test is Mandatory. Negotiated Salary With Director of North American Sales.

Interview Questions

• Tell Us How You Would Go About Planning Your Schedule For One week, One Month and etc ?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Stanley Black & Decker

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Stanley Black & Decker (Albuquerque, NM) in August 2015.

Interview

Submitted application

Email questionnaire
    About specifics of me and how I would approach the role

Ride along with distributor
    This was encouraged and optional; the distributor discouraged me from taking the role and offered me a position on a route he had just purchased.

Interview with regional manager
    We talked about SBD and the role, I asked a lot of questions, he had answers for everything. We talked about the salary but he was not a decision maker with this and was off in his estimates.

5 FaceTime interviews with upper management
    This was more listening than talking and a lot of repeating the same things I had said in the pervious interviews.

Offer was made and more details sent via email.

I proposed a counter offer and it was rejected and I declined the original offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you failed and what you learned from it?   1 Answer
    • Why should I take invest in hiring you?   Answer Question
    • This position requires 80% overnight travel- are you ok with that?   Answer Question

We couldn't come to an agreement on starting salary. I didn't feel as if the company wanted me as much as they wanted to get someone in a hard-to-fill position.