Stanley Black & Decker Sales and Marketing Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stanley Black & Decker Sales and Marketing Specialist Interview Questions

3.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Towson, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Stanley Black & Decker (Towson, MD) in November 2016.

Interview

I was conacted by a recruiter and asked to complete. phone interview. The second step was a walk-through of my local Home Depot and an in-person interview. Finally, remaining candidates were flown in to a headquarter conference with presentations, 3 in-person interviews, & a role play.

Interview Questions

• During the walk-through, was constantly asked what product I would place in different aisles and how I would fix each product display.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The program has a structured pay scale so there is no negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Stanley Black & Decker

Anonymous Employee in Towson, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Stanley Black & Decker (Towson, MD) in November 2014.

Interview

there are three stages to the interview process that begin at the college level. The first is with a local recruiter. The second is walking a store with an active employee in the program. The final stage is an interview at the corporate office.

Interview Questions

• Discuss a time in your career when you lead a team   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Stanley Black & Decker (Lincoln, NE) in October 2010.

Interview

I did an on campus interview with Stanley Black and Decker. The company is very interested in graduating students that they have mold into sales professionals. Stanley wants their employees to relocate after a period of time, but they do pay to relocate.

Sales and Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Stanley Black & Decker in March 2010.

Interview

The company is very friendly and will often times have a table at larger college career fairs. They usually have an information session that outlines career paths and opportunities. They will tell you about how you get a company truck that you don't pay a thing for...including gas. After 1-2 first round interviews often times on campus, they will call you to invite you to final round interviews in Towson, MD. They tend to take a long time to get back to you throughout the process. At final round interviews you'll be around people that magically are all just like you! They have a talent for finding type A people.

Interview Questions

• What's more important: people or product?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They basically give you an offer and that's it. They will try to put you in a city you ask for but don't count on it!