Stanley Black & Decker Supply Chain Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stanley Black & Decker Supply Chain Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Stanley Black & Decker

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Stanley Black & Decker (Columbus, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

Had a phone screen with HR representative. HR representative recommended me to hiring manager for onsite interview. Onsite interview was both 1:1 and in a group. Felt very comfortable, not intimidating.

Interview Questions

• If I didn't like the job, what would I do?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Stanley Black & Decker

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Stanley Black & Decker in May 2016.

Interview

I applied on May 3rd. I was contacted the next day via email from a Talent Acquisition Specialist to set up a phone interview that week. After a successful phone interview I was set up with an on-site interview on May 19th from 8:30am to 11:30am with 6 people. The hiring manager wouldn't make eye contact which I thought was strange and of the 6 people who interviewed me the only ones that asked me the majority of questions were two Supply Chain Analysts themselves, I thought that was strange too. I would have expected questions from the hiring manager as well but that didn't happen, as he was too busy avoiding eye contact most of the time. After the interview I never heard back until I finally reached out to the Talent Acquisition Specialist via email for an update on 6/13. I received a reply like 5 seconds later from one of those generic "DO_NOT_REPLY_HR" emails that stated another candidate was selected. I thought it was rude how they couldn't follow-up in a more professional manner.

Interview Questions