Stanley Black & Decker Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stanley Black & Decker Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Stanley Black & Decker

2.0

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Towson, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stanley Black & Decker (Towson, MD) in February 2019.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a Senior Recruiter. I then had an in-person interview with another recruiter, Manager, and Director. I received an offer shortly afterwards. I originally applied for a permanent position. When I was offered the position I was informed that the position was now a contract position and I would be employed by a third party agency. I was told they would bring me on as a direct hire within a few months. I took a few days to contemplate the decision. I was then told the position had to be canceled for internal reasons and they rescinded the offer. They apologized and told me they would reach out to me if they reopened the position. This was in February.

They reopened the position back in May. I wasn't contacted so, I applied and reached out to the Recruiter and Manager I originally interviewed with. I didn't get a reply. I tried one more time and was sent a rejection email.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Stanley Black & Decker

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Stanley Black & Decker (Baltimore, MD) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online and got a response within about a week. Initial phone screen went well and was told I'd be moving forward to next steps, to which I never got a call or response to a follow up email that I sent. Being in the field, I find follow up and setting expectations to be a primary function of recruiting/talent acquisition and absolutely necessary! It fell short in this situation and I'm disappointed. I'm fine with rejection and I obviously wasn't the right fit candidate, but please have the professional courtesy to inform me in a timely manner.

Interview Questions

• What roles have you recruited for? How many positions are you responsible for? Nothing in depth or behaviorally based in this phone screen.   Answer Question