Stanley Security Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Stanley Security Solutions

2.5

Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Stanley Security Solutions (Houston, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted directly from HR we did phone interview then they passed my info along to local management to see if I was a viable candidate. I was again contacted by HR to set up an interview at the local branch..I can't speak for other branches but the manager at the Houston branch is very approachable and did not make me feel uncomfortable as I have been on many other interviews he spoke to me as a person and not just "looking for someone to fill a spot" he wanted to know about ME. Needless to say it went well and the next day was contacted by HR for an offer of employment the pay offer was a bit lower than I wanted and I explained this to the HR person we negotiated on a pay scale and I agreed pending background check and drug test ( no issue there) I put in my two weeks at my then current job and have never regretted moving over to Stanley

Interview Questions

• Out of all you do as a technician what is your strongest field of work ..ie security, access, fire, cameras...   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Stanley Security Solutions (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2012.

Interview

Standard behavioral stuff. "Tell me about a time you showed leadership..." There was nothing technical about it. If you've googled top interview questions, you have this covered in just about every article.

Monitoring Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Golden Valley, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Stanley Security Solutions (Golden Valley, MN) in March 2012.

Interview

Temp agency handles incoming employees. No real interview, they will take anyone. Turnover is very high, they are always hiring. They will hire anyone off the street and give less than adequate training, the job is so complicated and disorientating that most (75%) will give up before 30 days. The team leads are good, they will help you but when it is busy (short-staffed/bad planing) they cannot help you. Best to muddle through, try not to cause death to customer and ask questions later. Oh, if you make a mistake you get written up and /or suspended with no pay, usually 1 day lost wages but only if it is an important customer or if client gets cleaned out or burned down to the ground in a fire.

Interview Questions

• Are you alive?
      Can you type?   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stanley Security Solutions (Fremont, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

I new the Ops manager prior so we just chatted about the plan for the future. Interview went well, and little questions were answered quickly and effectively

Interview Questions

• My feeling about the quick expansion that the company was taking on.   1 Answer

Negotiation

quick and effective

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Stanley Security Solutions (Baton Rouge, LA) in January 2015.

Interview

Phone interview was brief and easy. The one on one interview went well, never felt too uncomfortable or intimidated. Third interview was really just to meet the rest of the team. Overall not bad, it just took a really long time for the entire process. Management did keep me updated throughout the entire time.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest challenge in your last position, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Field Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Stanley Security Solutions (Tempe, AZ) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview was very brief, but courteous and professional. Only been 2 days since the interview so, waiting on reply with results. Originally applied in May, but never received a reply until the end of Sept. Local office never received application from corporate after original submittal was made. Interviewers were on time and seemed interested.

Interview Questions

• What was the salary I was seeking.   1 Answer

Security Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stanley Security Solutions (Stamford, CT) in September 2012.

Interview

very professional, knowledgeable, they asked many questions but nothing to hard to leave you speechless. Mostly questions to find out who you are as a person on a day to day basis. They walk you through what there looking for and what they need you to do.

Interview Questions

• What brand of products did you use, and what I use them for   Answer Question

Data Entry Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Stanley Security Solutions (Plymouth, MN) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview with manager was confusing - hours were not set in stone, I was given three different work times that were a possibility. Job and performance were not well explained.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was no negotiating hours, benefits or pay.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Stanley Security Solutions (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2015.

Interview

Contacted through a third-party recruiter. After an hour with them, advanced to a 1-Hour phone screen with the Vice President. Approximately two weeks later, I was brought back on-site for a series of peer and functional interviews. Two weeks after that, was told that an offer would be coming following business planning. Four weeks later, I received a short note stating that the position would not be filled.

Interview Questions

• What tools do you used to manage projects and relationships?   Answer Question

National Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Stanley Security Solutions (Austin, TX) in May 2011.

Interview

There were 3 phone interviews with VP's around the country. I submitted my resume to the local GM initially, and they followed their internal process for hiring. It took a while for them to get back to me. I had to keep bugging the local GM to get an update. Once I had the first phone interview, it went fairly quickly after that.

Interview Questions

• Discussed my actual sales performance, both current and in the past. Wanted to know what questions I had, if any. Wanted to know what did I see myself doing in terms of annual production for that year.   Answer Question