Stanley Steemer International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stanley Steemer International Interview Questions

Updated Oct 12, 2017

1.8

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Stanley Steemer International.

Interview

They mostly ask about you as a person. They like trying to see what kind of person you are, to see if you're a good fit for the company. Not much else to it. Was offered the job on the spot.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stanley Steemer International (York, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

Really nice guy i talked too. Seemed excited about hiring me. I had 3 years experience with another company. Even offered a litttle more per hour for compensation for my experience. But the problem was they wanted me too be clean shaven
    No i will not shave my beard. I dedicated alot of time on it. I asked them do i look like a savage what is the problem. They are worried about their image as a company. I dont want too look like a little boy for 12.00 an hour no thanks. Your loss i had alot more exp than % 95 of the men you can hire.

Interview Questions

• Asked me what skills i have in the trade.   1 Answer

Carpet Cleaner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hustonville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stanley Steemer International (Hustonville, KY) in April 2017.

Interview

They were very unprofessional. they wanted me to clean a carpet on the spot even though I made it clear I had no prior training. but, staying optimistic, I tried my best. in doing so, I got a stain on my nice slacks (from the dirty carpet). then the guys interviewing me said I was unprofessional because I came to the interview in dirty clothes. I couldn't get a word in edge wise and I wasn't going to try and argue with them, So I politely declined to continue the interview and left.

Carpet Cleaning Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stanley Steemer International (Dayton, OH).

Interview

They just sit you down and talk to you about being responsible and basically football. Very easy interview process. They'll ask you about your family and if you can sell. If you say no they'll say that they will teach you. Which they normally don't.

Carpet Cleaner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stanley Steemer International (Dallas, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

scheduling was easy, most questions are common sales questions and background information. Described cleaning process and products that are additional services that are provided by the company. Also explained hours and earning potential.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you will pass the background check and drug test?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Stanley Steemer International.

Interview

Sent email to manager at my local brach, he emailed me back within few weeks wanted to schedule a interview. The interview was very straight forward and basically gave me the job.

Marketing Department Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Stanley Steemer International (Columbus, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied at Stanley Steemer because I knew someone there and I thought even though the industry is pretty boring that it might be worth it to work with my friend and the benefits would overcompensate. They do NOT.

The woman I interviewed with said that you get typical health, vision, dental, and retirement. You don't get vacation OR sick time until you've been there a year. She said she always works it out that with HR to get you a week, but the fact that she has to fight for it is a red flag about how the company treats its workers. The only other benefits you get is a carpet cleaning stipend and all the cleaning products you want... For the #1 national carpet cleaning company, I'd expect more being offered. Younger workers don't value money as their #1 reason to work for a company. And for a carpet cleaning company... you kind of have to offer more to get talented millennials."

Interview Questions

• It was more of a conversation between us. I really liked the woman I interviewed with.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stanley Steemer International (Baltimore, MD) in January 2016.

Interview

Very brief power point. Showing you a short movie about the job. Then they tell you they are looking for crew chiefs and that the job is based off commission

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Stanley Steemer International (Columbus, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

Relaxed but detailed. Met basically all of the upper level management basically right away. all awesome individuals who are very driven. the interview went quick but was down to business.

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Stanley Steemer International (Gainesville, VA) in September 2015.

Interview

Group interview went in and they broke it down for us, showed us the layout of how commission based employment works and how much we could possibly make in a week

Interview Questions

• What do you look for in a job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Reply in the email and go get that drug test done.