Stanley Steemer International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 30, 2016

1.7

Carpet Cleaning Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stanley Steemer International (Dayton, OH).

Interview

They just sit you down and talk to you about being responsible and basically football. Very easy interview process. They'll ask you about your family and if you can sell. If you say no they'll say that they will teach you. Which they normally don't.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Stanley Steemer International.

Interview

Sent email to manager at my local brach, he emailed me back within few weeks wanted to schedule a interview. The interview was very straight forward and basically gave me the job.

Marketing Department Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Stanley Steemer International (Columbus, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied at Stanley Steemer because I knew someone there and I thought even though the industry is pretty boring that it might be worth it to work with my friend and the benefits would overcompensate. They do NOT.

The woman I interviewed with said that you get typical health, vision, dental, and retirement. You don't get vacation OR sick time until you've been there a year. She said she always works it out that with HR to get you a week, but the fact that she has to fight for it is a red flag about how the company treats its workers. The only other benefits you get is a carpet cleaning stipend and all the cleaning products you want... For the #1 national carpet cleaning company, I'd expect more being offered. Younger workers don't value money as their #1 reason to work for a company. And for a carpet cleaning company... you kind of have to offer more to get talented millennials."

Interview Questions

• It was more of a conversation between us. I really liked the woman I interviewed with.   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Stanley Steemer International (Columbus, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

Relaxed but detailed. Met basically all of the upper level management basically right away. all awesome individuals who are very driven. the interview went quick but was down to business.

Carpet Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Stanley Steemer International (Gainesville, VA) in September 2015.

Interview

Group interview went in and they broke it down for us, showed us the layout of how commission based employment works and how much we could possibly make in a week

Interview Questions

• What do you look for in a job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Reply in the email and go get that drug test done.

Cleaning Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stanley Steemer International (Hartford, CT) in September 2015.

Interview

Pretty straight forward questions, as long as you're a hard worker and like to make money the process should come natural to you. Dress casually show them you're the right person for the job especially if you like to clean

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Macon, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Stanley Steemer International (Macon, GA).

Interview

Ownwr did an anonymous phone screening at my job I was with before starting with their company. Was asked in for an interview I spoke with owners and 2 days later was hired. About 30 min. Interview

Interview Questions

• One question was how many days I had missed in a certain period of time at my current job.   1 Answer

Crew Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carmel, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Stanley Steemer International (Carmel, IN) in August 2015.

Interview

This interview was very rushed. They have such an extreme employee turnover that they get a new person pretty much every workday. I was asked basic questions, my availability, shirt size, etc. It was obvious that it was a formality. The job is so bad that they can not really be that picky.

Interview Questions

• How much are you looking to make?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The whole process was VERY short. Basically, it was "you could make up to this", "are you a criminal?", and finally "how soon can you start?".

Stupid Job Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Stanley Steemer International in July 2015.

Interview

everything sucks about this company they have no idea how to keep employees on payroll or how to treat them properly. The GM said if anyone calls of sick they will be given a final warning and the next time they will be let go.

Interviewee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stanley Steemer International (Columbus, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

I received an email from the recruiter who asked if I was available for a phone interview. I had a phone screening and then scheduled a face to face interview with the hiring manager.
     I Met with 3 different people individually. Basic interview questions, "tell me about a time.."

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position? Why do you want to work for Stanley Steemer?
      Do you have experience using Excel?
      Answer Question