Stanley Steemer International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stanley Steemer International Interview Questions

Interviews at Stanley Steemer International

1.7

Commercial Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Stanley Steemer International.

Interview

Basic phone and in-person interview. Very simple questions. I was surprised that the office was extremely unorganized and I felt like I was being interviewed by a group of people.Basic phone and in-person interview. Very simple questions. I was surprised that the office was extremely unorganized and I felt like I was being interviewed by a group of people.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in a career with Stanley Steemer? How well do you work in teams?   Answer Question

Unorganized

Phone Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stanley Steemer International (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Had a short phone conversation before being invited into the office for an interview. Interview was pretty short- it likely only lasted about 20 minutes or so. Also had the opportunity to sit in on a phone operator to hear their conversation and see how the system worked. Overall, a pretty simple process that was well explained by the staff.

Interview Questions

Later decided this position just wasn't for me.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stanley Steemer International (Atlanta, GA) in March 2018.

Interview

Very detailed and in depth about everything that goes on in the company, they don't false claim anything and you understand everything that goes on up front and you're not left out of anything

Interviewee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stanley Steemer International (Columbus, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

I received an email from the recruiter who asked if I was available for a phone interview. I had a phone screening and then scheduled a face to face interview with the hiring manager.
     I Met with 3 different people individually. Basic interview questions, "tell me about a time.."

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position? Why do you want to work for Stanley Steemer?
      Do you have experience using Excel?   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Stanley Steemer International (Columbus, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

Relaxed but detailed. Met basically all of the upper level management basically right away. all awesome individuals who are very driven. the interview went quick but was down to business.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stanley Steemer International (Dallas, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

scheduling was easy, most questions are common sales questions and background information. Described cleaning process and products that are additional services that are provided by the company. Also explained hours and earning potential.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you will pass the background check and drug test?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hustonville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stanley Steemer International (Hustonville, KY) in April 2017.

Interview

They were very unprofessional. they wanted me to clean a carpet on the spot even though I made it clear I had no prior training. but, staying optimistic, I tried my best. in doing so, I got a stain on my nice slacks (from the dirty carpet). then the guys interviewing me said I was unprofessional because I came to the interview in dirty clothes. I couldn't get a word in edge wise and I wasn't going to try and argue with them, So I politely declined to continue the interview and left.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Altoona, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Stanley Steemer International (Altoona, PA) in February 2014.

Interview

Quick and friendly. I lived an hour away but they were understanding of my commute do they set a time later in the day. Interviewer very personal and about half the interview consisted of just regular chit chatting. Lasted about an hour but most of that was just waiting until my interviewer left a meeting

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stanley Steemer International (Evansville, IN) in February 2010.

Interview

Farley quick as I knew the hiring manager. Consisted of a phone screen and in person interview with VP and President of the franchise. After interview, a background and drug screen was ran.

Negotiation

Willing to negotiate

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Stanley Steemer International (Dublin, OH) in August 2013.

Interview

Short and sweet. It was like the hiring manager was planning on hiring me with ever interviewing me. She asked your standard run of the mill questions. She was very smiley and sweet.