Stantec Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stantec Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Stantec

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Lombard, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stantec (Lombard, IL) in January 2009.

Interview

Brief 10-15 minute interviews with 6 or 7 individuals in a 20-25 employee office. I first met with the head of the branch, and was then paraded by my direct supervisor from office to office, meeting with most of my future coworkers, from consultants to geologists.

Interview Questions

• The questions were very standard and not difficult to answer.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating as I was brought in on a temp to hire basis and that was handled by my staffing agent. After more than 6 months I was brought on permanent with benefits but no raise.

Other Interview Reviews for Stantec

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stantec (Overland Park, KS) in March 2017.

Interview

Good I was interviewed by two people, and asked about my background on editing and formatting word documents. They gave me a report to catch errors and edit and it took about 10 mins to complete

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Stantec (Markham, ON (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

Very casual, no hard hitting questions. Just a comfortable conversation where they were looking for the right personality to train rather than looking at specific answers to standard interview questions.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Interview

Long intimidating and difficult. The person interviewing me was nice and I did not end up taking the job. The position was unclear and undefined. Other duties means many things but examples would help

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Stantec (London, ON (Canada)) in April 2012.

Interview

do your research and be prepared to deal with some egos that need stroking

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Stantec (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in July 2014.

Interview

Fairly quick and easy, took about 30 mins, Honest conversation with hiring manager, very positive experience, very professional, go prepared, know your stuff, Interview took place in small comfortable meeting room, 1 on 1 helped not to feel stressed and overwhelmed.

Interview Questions

• Experience, knowledge of programs and other tools, basic questions, no HR involved.   Answer Question

Negotiation

yes, was able to negotiate,