Stantec CAD Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stantec CAD Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at Stantec

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynnwood, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Stantec (Lynnwood, WA) in December 2015.

Interview

Slow process, interviewer was not prepared with software test functioning correctly. One of the interviewers didn't even appear that interested in the process. Cool office and seemed like a fun place to work though. I think a lot of people were trying to adjust to a recent buyout by a bigger company.

Interview Questions

• What I expect from a manager.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Stantec

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stantec (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

the interview was very brief: I was asked what i know about the company, and then was explained what the interview was for. the interviewers kept telling me how many minutes I had to explain what i did, or if i had questions to ask.. most of the interview was actually spent telling me what the candidate would have done if hired. it was kind of weird, because really not a lot of questions were asked about my skills, and performances...

CAD Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stantec in August 2010.

Interview

There were general experience questions, where do you see yourself in the next 5 years, what would you bring to the company. What were your reasons for leaving your previous company?

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with the limited parking around the building?   Answer Question