Stantec Civil Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stantec Civil Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Stantec

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Stantec (Santa Barbara, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Hired through an acquisition of another firm. Previous company interviewed in front of 4 senior engineers. Just talked about goals and aspirations. Pretty much an easy going conversation so it seemed to me like it would be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you are a leader   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Stantec

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Stantec (Charleston, SC) in September 2013.

Interview

Be friendly, smart, and preferably from around the area. Having someone vet for you is very important around here. They were interested on my talents as much as my ability to talk easily. Position is very client driven so if you are courteous and social you'll have a good chance.

Negotiation

Nothing cause I had no experience or bargaining power

Civil Engineer Interview

Interview

They gave me a office tour. The office was very neat. It is a big office with many departments. People are very nice here. It might be good to work with people with different background.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Stantec (Austin, TX) in October 2018.

Interview

I met Stantec originally at a career fair. I then had a short phone call interview followed by an online questionnaire that I had to fill out. Everyone was very friendly and seems to love working at Stantec

Anonymous Employee in Scarborough, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Stantec (Scarborough, ME) in January 2017.

Interview

I interviewed at the local office where I was applying, then interviewed at the regional office. I interviewed with two people at the local office and four people at the regional office. The first interview was about an hour, the second about 3 hours. The entire process took about 5 weeks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Stantec (Portland, ME) in February 2017.

Interview

Met with department head, interviewed for approximately 2 hours, spoke with other members of the team, reviewed some of their past projects. Overall was a very relaxed interview, discussed skills, went over benefits, made some small talk with other engineers.