Stantec Electrical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stantec Electrical Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Stantec

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Stantec (Minneapolis, MN) in December 2015.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Experience.
    The interview was easy. they just asked the details of my knowledge and expertise on CAD and my level of interest in the work area. Also, they wanted to know If I was willing to learn about Revit and Visual which i was, so it was smooth.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Stantec

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I interviewed at Stantec (Portland, OR) in July 2017.

Interview

Interview process is straight forward. First two interviews were telephonic interviews (Mostly behavioral) and the last one was a onsite interview (mostly technical). They are really nice people to work with and I really enjoyed my time at their office.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stantec.

Interview

Introduction. Then Questions: past experience and personal achievement, what is the expected salary, what do you know about Stantec, etc. Then introduction to key individuals in the office and after that lunch with 2 or 3 members of your team and the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Please describe your previous work experience. What are your short term goals. What are your long term goals. Do you have experience in supervising people   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Stantec in March 2016.

Interview

I got a call from the recruiter about 3-4 weeks after I applied. They set up an interview and interview questions were mostly behavioral and the interviewer basically formed questions based on my resume.

Electrical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anchorage, AK

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Stantec (Anchorage, AK).

Interview

The interview was conducted by a HR person and a senior EE. There were a few background questions and no technical questions. Paperwork turnaround was pretty quick, I got the offer within a few weeks and started the job within a few weeks after I accepted the offer.