Stantec Intern - Hourly Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stantec Intern - Hourly Interview Questions

Interviews at Stantec

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Rochelle Park, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stantec (Rochelle Park, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

Very friendly and casual. I interviewed with a representative on campus prior to getting a second round interview at their office location. I was in the office for a little over an hour and met with three of the project managers.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Stantec

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Stantec (Denver, CO) in January 2018.

Interview

You are taken into a room where multiple people will interview you. At the end of the interview you receive a tour of the space. The interview was easy and the group setting makes it more comfortable and relieves pressure from you. Make sure you have questions to ask them as well.

Interview Questions

• My knowledge on softwares that they use. They also want to know about past experiences as an Intern.   Answer Question
    • Do you have questions for us?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Stantec (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Briefly spoke to the recruiting team at the career fair and was called for an interview with my project manager and supervisor. Questions were resume based and they wanted to see how helpful and open the candidate is to do the work they had in store for them.

Interview Questions

• How will you prioritize different tasks?   1 Answer
    • Will you be willing to help with the office move   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Stantec (Walnut Creek, CA).

Interview

They asked me to fill our a survey before coming in. The interview was not technical at all, maybe cause I was interviewing for internship. I had two panels interviewing me and then they took me out for lunch.

Interview Questions

• How many finger you type with?   1 Answer
    • What's your favorite class and why?   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Stantec in January 2013.

Interview

I had two interviews. Both were with a panel of three people each. Same three both times. I had a email from the manager asking if I was available for an interview and and then follow a follow up phone call as a "pre screening" of the interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you let your boss know that they have made a major mistake?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't not negotiate as I was just happy to get an offer