Stantec Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Stantec

2.7

Mechanical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Endicott, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Stantec (Endicott, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Met them at a university job fair and made a good impression. I got an interview, but wasn't selected the first time. I reapplied the next year and was accepted.

Very informal interview, conducted by two mechanical engineers. I had already been interviewed once before, and they knew I was a good fit, so it was more of a discussion of the job, it's responsibilities, etc. Than a discussion about my qualifications. Mostly I think that the interview was designed to gauge how well my personality would fit into the company culture.

Interview Questions

• What makes you uniquely qualified for this position?   1 Answer
  • What experience do you have with Revit or AutoCAD?   1 Answer
  • What do you know about Stantec?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Stantec

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stantec.

Interview

Applied to a more senior position but they wanted to interview me for a position more suited for myself. Emailed me to notify me of the change. Had an in person interview in which they describe their company goals and job details.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stantec.

Interview

The interview was conducted in a friendly environment.Nothing much asked just the routine interview question.

Mechanical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Stantec (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

After completing the online application, I was contacted 3 weeks later for a telephone interview. The guy who was doing the interview was a Civil Engineer and a graduate himself. Overall the interview went well, with all the usual competency based questions and other questions like: "Why do you want to work for MWH" and "What do you know about MWH and what we do". I was a little disappointed that a Civil Engineer was doing the interview, as it meant they couldn't answer some of my questions regarding the role.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for MWH   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you showed leadership qualities when faced with opposition   Answer Question