Stantec Project Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stantec Project Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Stantec

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stantec (Hillsboro, OR).

Interview

I was called by the site manager. We spoke for less than 10 minutes, and he said I would receive a call from HR with an offer. I got that call later the same day.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Stantec

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Stantec (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online. 2 weeks later, got a phone interview with a talent recruiter. A week after, got an interview at the offices with someone who had a similar position, who'd most likely be the immediate supervisor.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Stantec (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in June 2016.

Interview

The telephone interview was short and basic questions were asked. Strengths, weaknesses etc.
    The in person interview involved questions that weren't directly related to the job profile.
    They are friendly and make you feel comfortable. It is difficult to gauge how the interview went based solely on their reactions. Overall, a positive experience. Unfortunate not to get an offer.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stantec (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process started with screening interviews, which took place on the phone, followed by in-person interview and a second interview. The phone interview involved operational and situational questions to test my overall knowledge on the subject matter.

Interview Questions

• What’s your approach to providing regular project updates to the rest of the team?   1 Answer

Project Coordinator Interview

Interview

Easy, brief. Interviewer was quick and straight to the point with general questions. Could tell he as gauging me more personality wise than technical skills. I was in and out within 20 minutes and got the offer, but I was more than qualified so it was expected.

Interview Questions

• How can you relate your previous experience to this position?   Answer Question