Staples Copy Center Expert Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Copy Center Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Jolla, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Staples (La Jolla, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

straightforward basic questions

Interview Questions

• describe a problem and how you overcame it   1 Answer

Negotiation

under $10 dollars an hour

Other Interview Reviews for Staples

Copy Center Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Staples (Houston, TX) in January 2009.

Interview

Three face-to-face interviews with various managers including District Manager. Also phone interviews with various managers from other stores and Regional Sales manager.
    Most of the questions are based on typical questions such as "What are your strengths and weaknesses" and questions that target how you work as a leader and on a team.

The most difficult part is actually the online questionnaire where you either have to strongly agree or strongly disagree. The online process takes about an hour to complete!

If you don't find the position or location that you are looking for go ahead and apply anyway and then simply call the store you want to work at after you have completed the online application to let them know which position you would like to apply for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when someone did not agree with you.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was not a clear offer on salary. I was told two different rates and got the lower rate. After a year, I had to bring this up with my manager.