Staples Copy Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Staples Copy Center Interview Questions

2.0

Copy Center Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Staples.

Interview

I was interviewed by the head manager & another assistant manager. They were very nice but the head manager was a bit intimidating... He didn't really smile much and he got straight to the point. I had to break him a little by commenting on a pic of his daughters.

Interview Questions

• They asked me why I wanted to work there and how long I wanted to stay for   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Staples

Copy Center Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Staples in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online and within a few days received a phone call inviting me to come to a hiring fair. Then, I was interviewed in person and offered a part-time job as a cashier instead.

Interview Questions

• Very simple interview. The main questions were: Please tell me your strengths. & Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Copy Center Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Staples.

Interview

Gave me a call a few days after I submitted my application. Had two interviews in which they asked very basic questions. Basically asked why I was interested in Staples, talked about extra-curricular activities, and opportunities at Staples.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shrewsbury, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Staples (Shrewsbury, MA) in January 2013.

Interview

One of the hiring managers called to setup a time for the first interview, when I called to set up the time, the day before the interview another hiring manager called to say that they double booked, and setup a different time. The majority of the staff acted like they were better than everyone else.

Interview Questions

• What programs and knowledge do you have that would be beneficial to the company   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Merced, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Staples (Merced, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

Phone Calls. another Phone Call. Went in. the process was pretty easy and relaxed. pretty laid back

Interview Questions

• Where you do see yourself with Staples a year from now?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Staples (Roseville, CA) in May 2010.

Interview

I went online and filled out an application. About three days later I got a phone call. Next was the interview. I did well and got the job.

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove Village, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Staples (Elk Grove Village, IL) in April 2009.

Interview

like every other place,
     they called me in
    I had an interview
    I agreed to the hourly wage