Staples EasyTech Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Staples EasyTech Associate Interview Questions

2.0

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

EasyTech Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Staples.

Interview

A short pre-interview was put on by a supervisor because the GM was extremely busy onboarding other new hires. Followed by a short, yet more intensive interview put on by the GM the next day.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Staples

EasyTech Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Staples.

Interview

Interview wasn't hard at all. Nothing but the usual "why do you want to work here", etc. I remember I actually told the guy that I loved to fix computers and that I did it for no charge, yada yada yada. A+ Certification is recommended, but I didn't have one. So they give a test that is geared towards virus identification and removal.

Interview Questions

• Again, the questions were the basic "gt to know you" questions. The hardest question would probably be when he asked, "I have a tack of applicants on my desk i can pick from, why choose you?" And i just said, "I work hard and know computers."   Answer Question

EasyTech Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Staples.

Interview

Applied online for the position, was called a couple days later asking for a in person interview. It was group based as when I arrived there were multiple others waiting as well to be interviewed. You just wait to be called to the back, which I was called into the managers office. Was asked multiple questions, many being situation questions as well as why I wanted to work for them and some were to attempt to test me on my knowledge of technology and how certain things work.

Interview Questions

• All were pretty basic generic interview questions that many employers ask along with some questions being specific about things computers and how they work. Ex. What does RAM mean? What should you do if you get a blue screen error? Etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Staples (Kansas City, MO) in May 2013.

Interview

They asked very open ended questions about yourself. Such as what is your biggest weakness? And how you overcomes it? They do ask some basic questions regarding your knowledge on PCs and their tablets. But, overall it was a very easy process. You don't have to major in computer science to know what is the differences between a quad-core i7 vs a dual-core i3 and the differences between memory and a hard-drive.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your greatest accomplishments you have so far? And how can you use it to benefit Staples?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Cruz, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Staples (Santa Cruz, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

Was good interview an we got talking for about half an hour about various tech subjects. He did say that two other people where transferring but no idea about one and had two other interviews. I figure that they found somebody that was a better person for the job.

Called last week and they said that they would do call backs this week and i did not get a call back.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marion, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Staples (Marion, IN) in October 2012.

Interview

You Put in your application then youwill talk to a manager they will question your technology skill when it comes to repairing computers and what steps got would take to removing viruses and your knowledge of computer products

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naples, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Staples (Naples, FL) in July 2012.

Interview

My first interview became awkward from the first moment. He asked if we could sit in the chairs on display and conduct the interview. He then explained the job briefly and went on to tell of "his success" =LAME 2nd interview went GREAT, the guy was up beat, honest about what seemed to be expected.

Interview Questions

• I couldn't say per say but the overall atmosphere of the first interview conducted was NOT professional.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisonburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Staples (Harrisonburg, VA) in February 2012.

Interview

After submitting a local application, I received a phone call a few days later for an interview. The interview process was very simple, nothing a high school education can't handle. The exam taken in order to preform basic computer repair is difficult for those who do not have any prior experience.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any sales experience?   1 Answer