Staples EasyTech Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 11, 2017

2.0

99 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Warrington, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Staples (Warrington, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

went into store to make purchase and saw the sing...asked about job and was given a web address completed on line form ...short test then face to face with manager

Interview Questions

• none per say i was just asked what hours i could work   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Staples

Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Staples (Cherry Hill, NJ).

Interview

My interview probably wasn't the standard as I was transferring from another tech job and my skills spoke for me. They just wanted to know that I would fit into the culture there.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about technology?   1 Answer

EasyTech Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Staples in April 2015.

Interview

You will be interviewed by the manager of your department. Most of the time the process is quick and painless. They ask you about your experience and your work ethic and personality. Be sure to dress professionally and be courteous. Be prepared to demonstrate your technical knowledge and answer questions an Easy Tech should know. Knowledge on how to repair devices is not required as most repairs you will get assistance from the matrix.

Interview Questions

• Use five word you would use to describe yourself   1 Answer
    • Describe Past retail experience   1 Answer
    • Technical Experience(Easy Tech)   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Branford, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Staples (Branford, CT) in April 2015.

Interview

After I showed up to the store to show my face and introduce myself to the managers, I got a call within 10 minutes after leaving the store to set up an interview. I dressed in a shirt and tie, but it was a very casual interview with the assistant manager. A few questions got asked, he went over my roles and responsibilities and told me I have the job after a 15 minute interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you think you excel in?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Glen Cove, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Staples (Glen Cove, NY).

Interview

The interview process was very easy. I applied for the position online then followed up with a couple phone calls over the next two weeks to check on my application status. I was called in for an interview that lasted about fifteen minutes - just the general manager asking very basic questions about my previous experience.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in retail?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Staples (Ithaca, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Very quick and seemingly pointless. After 3 or 4 minutes of small talk and a brief description of the job, I was really only asked one question - whether or not I'd accept a part time position. I wasn't asked about anything you'd typically expect in a job interview; nothing about how I'd handle a situation, or why I chose to apply for the job. The whole process took less than 15 minutes.

EasyTech Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Staples.

Interview

Lots of technical questions about PC and Mobile devices. How would you describe your IT experience? Are you IT major? Why you prefer easy tech? Why staples? If your hired what knowledge can you bring?

Interview Questions

• What tools would you use to remove a malware?   3 Answers

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Staples (Hartford, CT) in January 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed three times, then I received a call saying I'd be hired, and then I never was called back telling me what my position was or what my salary would be, then I was called saying I never showed up for work. I was never given a schedule.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Staples (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

they asked me questions about myself, school, where i see my self in future and how to sell an accessory for an electronic you hypothetically sold. Overall the hiring process was pretty quick and easy and their was only one phone interview and then another in person interview, follow up with the last in person interview which is just to offer you the job.

Interview Questions

• how to sell an accessory for an electronic you hypothetically sold. ex- a customer bought a printer now try to sell him paper or cable to connect to a pc( the customer really doesn't want to buy it)   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Staples (Springfield, MA) in November 2014.

Interview

One on one simple questions if you think you can multitask, and be able to persuade customers into believing our nonsense if you can you're hired. Don't really fix computers mostly sales all it is is free Antivirus you can pick up online for 150. Bald manager got transfered in a couple weeks of getting hired