Staples Front End Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Staples Front End Associate Interview Questions

2.0

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Front End Associate Interview

Interview

online exams followed by in person interview, interviewed by GM and sales manager, asked questions on background, retail experience, previous work history, and education, along with given info about the company and a normal work day. went over various scenarios and how, as an employee, i would react to these, along with information regarding different areas of the store and their operations.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Staples

Anonymous Employee in Victorville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Staples (Victorville, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

Completed Two interviews you must be perky, friendly and smile throughout both otherwise they will not hire you.

Interview Questions

• Asked if I was able to multi-task.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation they said minimum wage is the only pay they offer

Anonymous Employee in Chester, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Staples (Chester, NJ) in August 2011.

Interview

One interview that very easy and basic. They asked simple questions regarding my knowledge of customer service as well as the retail aspects of the job. Spoke directly with the manager and had an overall good experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanover, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Staples (Hanover, PA) in November 2009.

Interview

The hiring process is ok, when I had mine done a few years ago. You come in and just answer the questions like any other interview. I am not sure they asked the right questions. I think the interview was very short and rushed due to the manager have to run the front of the store while interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Other employment   1 Answer
    • What talents do you have that would benefit the store and staples   1 Answer