Staples Furniture Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Furniture Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Goleta, CA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Staples (Goleta, CA) in July 2008.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call back within a week. Went in to have an in person interview with the assistant manager. Passe that so I got another interview with the GM. Was offered the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Staples

Furniture Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Staples in January 2007.

Interview

Applied in-person and was called within a week to come back for an interview with the assistant manager. 1:1 interview with her, she asked if I could come back the next day to interview with the general manager. The interview with her was three part; first was the "tell me about yourself" part then about 6 behavioral ?'s and then the skills/personality tests on a PC. First interview took about 45 minutes. The interview with the GM was short and to the point. Why do you want to work at Staples, What can you bring to the company and several behavioral ?'s. He told me that I had the job at the end of the interview and went over some hiring procedures.

Interview Questions

• What would you consider to be your greatest weakness?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Entering into any sales floor position, you should be making around $8/hour. If they suggest lower, negotiate for higher wages. I didn't negotiate because I was just happy to get a job starting at $7.25/hour.