Staples Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Staples Intern Interview Questions

1.7

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Interview

got interviewed in the office and was told that if i show effort and work as hard as possible and show my customer service skills that i would be hired in 2 months. i worked for an extra month and still not official staples job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Staples

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Staples (Framingham, MA).

Interview

First phone interview with HR, second with hiring manager. Hired after the second interview. Both were fit interviews, first one was more general and second was specific to the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I negotiated on time -- I wanted to keep as much time as possible to explore other options.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Staples (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

I send an Application and after they contact me for a phone interview. She was very nice and with a understandable English. Fistful she asked me about my education and experience and after she propose me some work situation.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to work here
      What can you offer to the company   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Staples (Framingham, MA) in March 2012.

Interview

one phone interview. then 2 weeks later after about 10 emails from them and me responding without them responding back but rather having someone else email me the same email i got an interview. 2 interviews with different people in the same sitting. then got an offer a week later. gave 3 days to decide

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation