Staples Warehouse Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Staples Warehouse Associate Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Staples (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Only made it to the phone interview. After filling out an application online I got a call the next business day. I was asked several questions to re-confirm the details of the job.

Where I answered some questions and was told that my information would be passed on to the HR manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Terre Haute, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Staples (Terre Haute, IN) in September 2016.

Interview

I got a phone interview after I applied online for the job, it took only 10 min. After that, I received a email stating ti schedule a in-person interview. The third day, I had the interview with the recruiter.The interview process was very welcoming and comfortable. The recruiter asked me questions regarding my previous jobs and why I applied for staples job. Overall, I had no rehearsal like many do as I wanted to give them my honest views, which I did. The recruiter was very very nice gentleman and kept a smile on his face till the end. Once, the interview got done, he asked me if I had any questions, my only issue was that instead of working till 3.30 pm I wanted 3pm as I have a kid dependent on me for school rides, the recruiter said that since it is part time job, so that shouldn't be a problem. I was happy. I never asked him when I would be receiving a reply from them and just came back home. After about 45 minutes I checked my email which said that I did not get the job as they were wanting someone with skills pertaining to their needs. I was heartbroken, but not upset or mad as I understand that if they found someone more eligible than me, then it is good for their company's future. I have no complains against them. They are a good company for sure and I wish whoever landed the job does a good work. Some day I would love to work for them for sure.

Interview Questions

• Why did u apply for this job?
      Would u be able to push, lift boxes weighing upto 50lbs?
      What would u do if u find someone stealing on the job? What if the person stealing is ur friend?
      Describe a situation when u made a mistake and how u handled it?
      Would u be able to work better in stressful conditions?
      Our warehouses are not AIr Conditioned, they have tons of fans though, would u be able to work in humid or hot conditions?
      Would u be willing to take extra responsibilities later on?
      Have u ever had any confrontation or argument with a co-employee in ur previous job?
      Would u be able to stand for long hours?
      What does teamwork mean to you?
      Have u ever disagreed with ur boss?
      Has ur boss ever pointed out your mistakes to you?
      Describe your experience in ur previous job.
      What makes u different from others, list ur strength and weaknesses.
      Rate your pace of work, slow, medium or fast.
      1 Answer

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Staples in October 2015.

Interview

It was a phone interview!! General questions like DO i have forklift experience and do i have up to 6 years warehouse experience?...Will i be able to work mandatory overtime? Why do you want to work for Staples

Interview Questions

• how would you handle a situation if a customer comes in the store dissatisfied about a product that they purchased.   Answer Question

Warehouse Associate III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Staples (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

Phone screen from the talent adquisition team, easy questions.Got a interview, background questions and skills set for the position.Didn't got any answer back after that.Both the talent adquisition guy and the manager were nice and very polite.Good experience.

Interview Questions

• How you meet job position requirements?   1 Answer