Staples Principal Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Staples Principal Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Staples

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Staples (Broomfield, CO) in July 2012.

Interview

I was recruited somewhat surreptitiously at lunch with a friend and colleague who happened to work at Staples. He brought along a senior manager and a director to wear me down. They already knew my skills and capabilities from past working relationships. They sold me on what their group was trying to achieve and why I was important to their plans. They also made the case for Staples being a well-established, well-funded, relatively secure employer.

Interview Questions

• "Can you just sign here, please?"   2 Answers

Negotiation

Shoot high on job level and compensation. Advancement opportunity is limited so you will need to be happy with what you negotiated for a couple years.

Other Interview Reviews for Staples

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Staples (Seattle, WA).

Interview

worst process : They wasted my one month time in Interview process and at last they told they stopped sponsorship ..I am not sure why the recruitment team is not aware of such basic thing.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Staples (Denver, CO) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview process is cool and easy. I was asked around 15 questions and was able to answer 14 of them correctly. I was asked couple aptitude kind of questions and was able to answer without any issues.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had any issues with Sterling pipelines setup?   1 Answer