Staples Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 18, 2017

2.7

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Staples (Baton Rouge, LA) in May 2017.

Interview

I was contacted on LinkedIn and then schedule for a 30 minute phone screen with the recruiter. Started off telling me about company, why the position was open, and then about the pay. She ended with 3 behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an obstacle you had to overcome?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time when you had to achieve a project with little or no direction?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time that you managed a project to completion?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Staples

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Staples (Peoria, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

First spoke with a recruiter which got me an immediate call back from the hiring manager. That call went well, and she told me that I would have a follow-on interview with her manager.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Staples.

Interview

2 phone interviews and 2 in person interviews, reviewed resume and followed up with questions with regards to my capabiliites in sales, along with computer skills and customer background within the industry.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Staples (New York, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

Was not impressed with the unprofessional demeanor of the hiring manager. Unpolished and focused entirely too much on the commission structure rather than their distribution and client penetration. I expected more from a company who dominates the market

Interview Questions

• what is your bare necessities base that you need   1 Answer