Staples Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Staples Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Staples (Columbia, SC) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was short. The interviewer gave the brief background of the job and asked about the interviewee 's past and current job experience. The prior related working experience was important and the pay rate was above average.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Staples

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Staples (Framingham, MA).

Interview

Very big on analytical ability to fit in culturally.

Interview Questions

• If from a school out of area, be convincing that you really want to move to New England. Expect them to evaluate you on whether or not they would trust sending you alone to meet 1x1 with a senior leader and be able to hold your own.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Staples (Framingham, MA) in December 2011.

Interview

The initial screening was a phone interview where the interviewer generally asked about my background, skills and why I wanted to join Staples.

Once I cleared the phone interview, I was notified by email about two dates when the interview sessions were being conducted. I selected one of the dates and went there around 10:30 AM. I was told that the interview process would be lengthy. But to call it lengthy would be an understatement. The actual process lasted about 5 hours and included about 6 interviews with different people/panels in a claustrophobic room. This was one of the most exhausting interviews of my life.

After a week I was notified that I was not selected. This was really really disappointing, considering the amount of hardwork and effort I had put into this interview. Straight from following up with the HR Recruiter to sending Thank You emails to all Hiring Managers.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Staples in October 2011.

Interview

The interview process was very interesting at Staples. I was greeted by one individual who was very nice and personable and was looking to mainly understand my long-term goals so they could be sure to hire someone that would stay with them for a long period of time. My next interview was somewhat colder-feeling, and the interviewer was "politely rude", meaning it was almost a stress-test type of interview to see how you handle it, and although it went OK, it wasn't an environment I wanted to be a part of.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? (each employer is always looking for something unique)   Answer Question