Staples Staples Easy Tech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Staples Staples Easy Tech Interview Questions

Updated Oct 24, 2016

1.9

Staples Easy Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Staples.

Interview

It was easy, just asked me in, talked to me about how I could and would sell to the customer and basic questions regarding how to do a job. Idk it was pretty simple. The bosses were all nice, but very busy with dealing with the day to day customers there. They were able to get to the interview eventually.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Staples

Staples Easy Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Staples.

Interview

It was a one time interview, background check required, very straight forward and getting personal is a strong asset. I applied online and visited the store personally, met with managers and got a call for the next day, was hired within a week, having experience and knowledge about the company and the work field sped up the process. It's a one on one interview, dress well, don't get nervous and come in prepared.

Interview Questions

• why should we hire you over anyone else?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cape May Court House, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Staples (Cape May Court House, NJ) in November 2014.

Interview

Interview was very basic. Asked some questions about my abilities and how i would preform in the workplace. I came well dressed and prepared for all the questions they had. Offered minimum wage as compensation for being a Technical worker who fixes laptops, sells phones, repairs phones.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No. I was not able to negotiate anything

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Staples (New York, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

It was just a regular interview, brought in my resume. They asked how we would handle certain situations and what solutions we'd offer to a customer. As well as some personality related questions.

Interview Questions

• If we didn't have a product that a customer was looking for what would you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Staples (Albuquerque, NM) in January 2014.

Interview

Interviewed by both store manager and assistant store manager. The interviews were one on one and easy. I was mislead as to how many hours I would get, the nature of the work and what was expected of me. The interview process was easy and I was offered a job as soon as I cleared the background check.

Interview Questions

• How much do you know about computers? Can you sell technology?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hackettstown, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Staples (Hackettstown, NJ) in July 2012.

Interview

Interviewing was quick and painless. You sit down with the sales manager first. Then you sit down with the general manager one-on-one. They ask you general questions. Before they even consider hiring you you must complete a questionaire that rates you. It took them a while before they even called me intially.

Staples Easy Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Staples.

Interview

easy dont be fooled it isnt as hard as it seems all you have to do is believe you will get the job. do not be scared at all ok? capish? capish

Staples Easy Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Staples in March 2012.

Interview

The hiring process consisted of two interviews from two different managers and then I had to take an assessment test for the easy tech associate

Staples Easy Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Staples in December 2011.

Interview

Staples accepts applications for in store positions online only. I submitted for a particular position and was called for an interview before a week was up. I spoke to the the hiring manager for less than a full minute to schedule an interview and was told that I would be speaking with someone else entirely for the interview. When I arrived for the interview, the person I was supposed to interview with was busy. After waiting over 30 minutes for her to be free, another manager came to interview me. It wasn't really much of an interview; I was asked about my experience and why I wanted to work for Staples. After the first person, I spoke with the woman I was originally supposed to talk to. She asked the same questions as the guy. In the middle of my interview with the woman, the guy came back in the room and started a conversation. Overall the interview took about an hour and over half of that was waiting for someone to be free to interview me.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Staples?   1 Answer