Staples Staples Easy Tech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 5, 2017

1.8

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Mill Creek, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Staples (Mill Creek, WA) in July 2016.

Interview

The entire process took less than two weeks, was mainly just waiting for paperwork. I was offered a job at the interview. It took place in the managers office and he was really nice and just engaged in casual conversation while slightly adding in interview questions without me noticing. Easiest interview I ever had!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Staples

Staples Easy Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Staples.

Interview

It was easy, just asked me in, talked to me about how I could and would sell to the customer and basic questions regarding how to do a job. Idk it was pretty simple. The bosses were all nice, but very busy with dealing with the day to day customers there. They were able to get to the interview eventually.

Anonymous Employee in Bensalem, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Staples (Bensalem, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

I came in to introduce myself to the manager. He called back a few days later, and I went for an interview that went well, no prior retail tech experience. The manager hired me within the next week, and I began working a few weeks later.

Staples Easy Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Staples.

Interview

It was a one time interview, background check required, very straight forward and getting personal is a strong asset. I applied online and visited the store personally, met with managers and got a call for the next day, was hired within a week, having experience and knowledge about the company and the work field sped up the process. It's a one on one interview, dress well, don't get nervous and come in prepared.

Interview Questions

• why should we hire you over anyone else?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cape May Court House, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Staples (Cape May Court House, NJ) in November 2014.

Interview

Interview was very basic. Asked some questions about my abilities and how i would preform in the workplace. I came well dressed and prepared for all the questions they had. Offered minimum wage as compensation for being a Technical worker who fixes laptops, sells phones, repairs phones.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No. I was not able to negotiate anything

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Staples (New York, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

It was just a regular interview, brought in my resume. They asked how we would handle certain situations and what solutions we'd offer to a customer. As well as some personality related questions.

Interview Questions

• If we didn't have a product that a customer was looking for what would you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Staples (Albuquerque, NM) in January 2014.

Interview

Interviewed by both store manager and assistant store manager. The interviews were one on one and easy. I was mislead as to how many hours I would get, the nature of the work and what was expected of me. The interview process was easy and I was offered a job as soon as I cleared the background check.

Interview Questions

• How much do you know about computers? Can you sell technology?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hackettstown, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Staples (Hackettstown, NJ) in July 2012.

Interview

Interviewing was quick and painless. You sit down with the sales manager first. Then you sit down with the general manager one-on-one. They ask you general questions. Before they even consider hiring you you must complete a questionaire that rates you. It took them a while before they even called me intially.

Staples Easy Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Staples.

Interview

easy dont be fooled it isnt as hard as it seems all you have to do is believe you will get the job. do not be scared at all ok? capish? capish

Staples Easy Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Staples in March 2012.

Interview

The hiring process consisted of two interviews from two different managers and then I had to take an assessment test for the easy tech associate