Staples Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Staples Supervisor Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Staples (Miami, FL) in May 2012.

Interview

One of the benefits of working with a recruiter is that he does all the dirty work in this area. Most likely, he would not have sent you in for a job where it didn’t look like the salary could be worked out. I normally advise my candidates to refer the employer to me (the recruiter) to move this discussion forward. I can be the “bad guy,” even asking for more money than the employer had intended to pay because, for example, they will need to match another offer. This way, the candidate gets to keep her hands clean and can spend all the time selling why they are right for the job. I can make sure all sides are happy in the end.

Other Interview Reviews for Staples

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Staples (Coppell, TX) in January 2009.

Interview

na

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you have a 5 issues in front of you that require your attention?   1 Answer
    • How would you communicate the importance of SOP to your employees?   1 Answer

interview process was not well executed and the overall qualifications were not clearly defined.

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Staples (Framingham, MA) in July 2008.

Interview

It consisted off a phone interview a one on one interview with 3 managers and then another phone interview with the VP of the department.
    The interviews were not that difficult and all in all was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a problem and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated 3k more than the first offer.