Staples Interview Questions in Vermont | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, VT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Staples (Burlington, VT) in April 2016.

Interview

Pretty standard online application and then a phone screening. The person from corporate called, asked all about my previous experience, what retail I had, if I had worked a cash register before, yeah yea said I had done all those things. Person was nice but pretty corporate and bland. Never really asked about me or my personal life or anything like that. Was just boom boom with the questions. not a big deal. In general I felt pretty put through the system but hopefully I get a call back and a job offer.

Interview Questions

• One that stuck out was "was you ever had to come in to a job that you really didn't like anymore?"   1 Answer

EasyTech Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rutland, VT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Staples (Rutland, VT) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied online and received a call a week later about setting up an interview. I had previously worked at this location in high school and the same managers I worked under previously conducted the interview. Basically went over what I had been doing since last working there, and why I wanted to return. I applied for a sales position, but we discussed promotion to an on-site technician once I get through all the training. Left the interview and waited for my background check to clear. A wee later I received a call from the hiring manager an was offered the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Asked for $9/hr at interview. Was offered $10.20 because of my previous experience and to keep me around until I can be promoted to technician.