Stapleton Veterinary Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Stapleton Veterinary Hospital

Cvt Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stapleton, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Stapleton Veterinary Hospital (Stapleton, CO) in January 2015.

Interview

We met in person, very enjoyable and professional. Met with the Head Tech and the Practice Manager. Head Tech was very prepared with several questions. The questions were very good, some made me have to think, but overall her questions showed me the level of her professionalism and commitment to her field. She was excellent in her explanations of the job description, duties and scheduling. She has even worked it out so that everyone is able to get 5 days in a row off about every 5-6 weeks. The benefits were discussed. Benefits are ok, Kaiser insurance is very expensive and the employer only pays $150 towards it for the employee and the vet services discount could be better. Practice Manager didn't seem to know much about employee benefits but was pleasant in the interview. I received a tour of the hospital and was shown the blue print of a new building they were in the process of building. Left interview with a working interview scheduled.

Interview Questions

• What was a client complaint I received and how did I deal with it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was firm about the salary I asked for and had the experience to back that up.