Star Career Academy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Star Career Academy Interview Questions

2.8

Director of Career Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Star Career Academy (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

the first interview was with the regional director and more in depth than the second interview that was with the campus president. both interviews were one on one. there was an opportunity to meet everyone in the department too

Interview Questions

• how familiar are you with budgets and benchmarks   1 Answer

Instructor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Star Career Academy in February 2015.

Interview

Group interview with other instructors applying for jobs in all departments. There was no drug screening. No background or reference checks done. College transcripts were requested and never reimbursed for the expense as originally promised.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Star Career Academy in January 2015.

Interview

Was an hour long a relax conversation between myself and the manager. He explained to me the last person in this position. That it was a fairly new one, and he was open to ideas that I had in making it run smoothly.

Interview Questions

• Experience in my past positions.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Star Career Academy.

Interview

Management who interviewed me are no longer there, but typical interview with a panel.

Interview Questions

• What did I think of admissions!   1 Answer

Negotiation

It took a month for them to offer the position.

Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Star Career Academy (New York, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

I was asked to fill out an extensive form about previous experience, education, preferences, etc. There was a rushed one on one interview that lasted 15 minutes at best. Then I was given a tour of the building. It is 2 weeks later and I still haven't heard back.

Interview Questions

• What experience prepares you for the role of an admissions representative?   1 Answer