StarTek Interview Questions | Glassdoor

StarTek Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2017

2.3

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at StarTek.

Interview

Asked a bunch of questions you don't normally get asked when interviewing, interviewed with 3 different people, took a typing test, also took the three or four other online tests. Plus on the 3rd interview had a problem solving test that was difficult.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you went out of your way to provide customer service for someone   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a time when you had a bad customer service experience   Answer Question
    • What are your expectations from this job   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Farmington, MO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at StarTek (Farmington, MO) in July 2017.

Interview

Well my application got lost online, so I went in to the location spot, spoke to the recruiter and took all of the assessments I needed. Then I got a tour of the place, and then got interviewed. Got hired on the spot. Very pleasant experience. It really depends on who interviews you to determine how an interview may go. Be prepared.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynchburg, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at StarTek (Lynchburg, VA) in June 2017.

Interview

I was sent an email to take a PI assessment which you choose words to describe your personality, got text next day saying while my answers were strong the hiring manager was considering other candidates at this time. Wow that's amazing they can base there whole decision on a 5 min assessment. Not a company I would want to work for if this is how they get to know there candidates! No interview just a 5 min word bank, companies that do this are plain lazy.

Interview Questions

• No interview questions just a 5 minute word bank to describe yourself   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at StarTek (Colorado Springs, CO) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview was great and the recruiter thought I'd be a great fit for the company and position being applied to. However, for some reason they deemed my personality test to be off. And as such could not offer me the job. No explanation was offered as to what options I chose wrong/right

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to make a difficult decision and how you handled it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at StarTek (Colorado Springs, CO) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got a text from a recruiter a few days later to schedule a phone interview then we talked about the job and she asked me about my work experience. I had an interview the next day. I had to do the standard call center computer test first and the interview was long and not easy. There is a drug test and you have 2 days to do it. Background check. Everyone there was organized and professional.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last position? Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Grand Junction, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at StarTek (Grand Junction, CO) in February 2017.

Interview

Quick assesment, a couple questions and job offer pretty informal honestly seemed like they are just trying to get as many people in the door as possible. The interviewers were very plesent.

Engagement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at StarTek (Hamilton, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

Very Efficient, all of the recruiters were transparent and friendly, several tests taken to determine my skill set, recruiters educated me on the company and clients, on the spot hiring

Interview Questions

• Various questions asked about my past experiences in customer service   1 Answer

Ops Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at StarTek (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Changes from site to site but they normally put you on the floor to work and then defrief and complete presentation to peers amd leaders no scripted response or questions so be prepared

Anonymous Employee in Mansfield, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at StarTek (Mansfield, OH).

Interview

It was open Interviews which you filled out app and then do a computer test which your score determines what options you have for your schedule. Had a second interview the same day and was offered job on the spot. Had to drug test within three days to be hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

My pay rate due to previous experience

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynchburg, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at StarTek (Lynchburg, VA).

Interview

A random supervisor from a whole nother line of business asked about my personal life did I have daycare and thisngs, basically was told I was a great match to the lure company then the throw u to the wolves

Interview Questions

• How do u handle a customer cussing and screaming at u on the phone   1 Answer