StarTek Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at StarTek

2.3

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mansfield, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at StarTek (Mansfield, OH) in August 2010.

Interview

applied online, took online assessment. was called for group interview, took another online assessment at facility. was called back offered position to start training. went in, filled out paper work, went for drug test. then received letter confirmation with time and date to start and what schedule would be.

Negotiation

the only thing that I was offered was that I could have Sundays off. there was no negotiation.

Patient Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at StarTek (Colorado Springs, CO) in December 2014.

Interview

They called me back to schedule an interview after I submitted my online application. The actual interview was very typical and laid back. The usual questions were asked. I did a role play exercise.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your weaknesses?   1 Answer

Collections Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at StarTek.

Interview

Easy interview questions. Got the job offer as soon as I went in. Excepted the job but wish I hadn't. Job is super boring. Not a good place to work for the little money that is offered. I would have much rather worked in a factory then sit behind a computer for nine dollars an hour.

Interview Questions

• What was the time that you had to fix a situation that someone else had created   Answer Question

Collections Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mansfield, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at StarTek (Mansfield, OH) in December 2015.

Interview

Step one you take an assessment step two you meet in a 1 on 1 interview third you meet with a supervisor to get the approval for final decision for the job

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know how I would react in certain situations such as a time I showed leadership qualities   1 Answer

Collections Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Junction, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at StarTek (Grand Junction, CO) in September 2015.

Interview

It was quick and simple. after they showed me around the place they asked about three questions and after that we went to meet the operations manager. they where nice people but they where not well put together.they would lose information and misplace paperwork, so you would have to rewrite it.

Ops Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at StarTek (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Changes from site to site but they normally put you on the floor to work and then defrief and complete presentation to peers amd leaders no scripted response or questions so be prepared

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at StarTek (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2010.

Interview

I was called for a phone interview since the company HQ is in Denver, Colorado. The phone interview went pretty easy, I was asked if I had any experience in the Information Technology field, how well I thought I would adapt, what my "home office" consisted of (for work@home position), and how familiar I was with computers.

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at StarTek (Hamilton, OH) in November 2015.

Interview

For the interview a 20 minute presentation was needed to be put together about selling the StarTek culture to new hire and employees in training. The presentation could consist of hand outs, slideshows, or any type of facilitation method. I chose using a PowerPoint Deck and presented in front of five of the companies current leadership.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you experienced a conflict, and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

HR Generalist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at StarTek in November 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter in a different state who scheduled a time for me to have a phone interview. The interview questions were typical. I had as many if not more questions than the HR Manager had for me. I thought it went relatively well. I was told by the HR Manager that I would be hearing from them. Then..... nothing. I was genuinely excited at the opportunity to interview as it seemed Startek was an interesting place to work. After 2 weeks I called the original recruiter and left a voicemail to follow up with no response. I am not as upset that I didn't get an in-person interview as I am that I was not given the courtesy of a call or email that they wouldn't be moving forward. I always follow up with anyone that I interview, especially when I tell them that they will hear from me. I also understand that things happen which is why I tried to follow up, and was ignored. Very disappointing.

Interview Questions

• I did not find any of the questions difficult. The most unexpected question/area of focus was around my experience with harassment investigations.   Answer Question

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jeffersonville, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at StarTek (Jeffersonville, IN) in April 2015.

Interview

Started with a phone call, very brief conversation. About a week later had an in person interview with another generalist and HR manager. Had one final interview over the phone with an area HR director.

Interview Questions

• Generic questions about behaviors with how I would multi task, how I would handle stressful situations. How I problem solve.   1 Answer

Negotiation

For this position it was pretty wide open but of course they low balled the hell out of me. I wouldn't have accepted this position if I hadn't needed a pay check.