Starbucks Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 29, 2017

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Starbucks (Seattle, WA) in July 2016.

Interview

It was a group interview with the team. It was too easy and they did not probe deeply enough. I ended up getting the job, but wish I hadn't since both of the managers I worked for were horrible, along with one of the team members who interviewed me. I wish they would have asked enough questions to determine that I would not be a good fit. Unfortunately, I had specialized experience the department needed. Don't worry if you don't get hired here. The accounting positions pay less than elsewhere and you don't end up doing that much work because everything ends up taking forever to do because of all the departments that get involved. Also they do not drug test for corporate positions, so no need to quit smoking weed if you want a job here.

Interview Questions

• What kind of manager don't you want.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Starbucks

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (Spokane, WA) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied, call back was timely. Interview was pretty standard. I am forced to write at least 30 words by Glassdoor, so I am doing my utmost to fill this space. I am sorry if this is lame and boring.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (Seattle, WA) in August 2012.

Interview

Meet with several department managers at various times within the day. Each asks specific questions surrounding your experience and what if' scenarios. They are generally geared toward your interaction with other people. The panel will take turns asking questions or it may be the leader of the department.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (Seattle, WA) in October 2010.

Interview

Applied online and received an email about a week later from an internal recruiter to set up a phone interview with the recruiter. After the phone interview I was asked to come in for an interview with the hiring manager one-on-one and then a panel interview with the team i would be working with directly. All of the questions were behavioral based, meaning there was no right or wrong answer, they were just trying to see if I would be a good fit for the team and the role.

Interview Questions

• All of the interview questions were fairly easy to answer. The hardest part was thinking of examples to the questions. Such as: "Tell me about a time you had multiple tasks due in a limited time frame? What did you do? What was the outcome? What would you have done differently?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't know I could and should have negotiated at the time.