Starbucks Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Starbucks Accountant Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (Spokane, WA) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied, call back was timely. Interview was pretty standard. I am forced to write at least 30 words by Glassdoor, so I am doing my utmost to fill this space. I am sorry if this is lame and boring.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Starbucks

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (Seattle, WA) in August 2012.

Interview

Meet with several department managers at various times within the day. Each asks specific questions surrounding your experience and what if' scenarios. They are generally geared toward your interaction with other people. The panel will take turns asking questions or it may be the leader of the department.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (Seattle, WA) in October 2010.

Interview

Applied online and received an email about a week later from an internal recruiter to set up a phone interview with the recruiter. After the phone interview I was asked to come in for an interview with the hiring manager one-on-one and then a panel interview with the team i would be working with directly. All of the questions were behavioral based, meaning there was no right or wrong answer, they were just trying to see if I would be a good fit for the team and the role.

Interview Questions

• All of the interview questions were fairly easy to answer. The hardest part was thinking of examples to the questions. Such as: "Tell me about a time you had multiple tasks due in a limited time frame? What did you do? What was the outcome? What would you have done differently?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't know I could and should have negotiated at the time.