Starbucks Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions in Colorado | Glassdoor

Starbucks Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions in Colorado

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (Denver, CO) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online and shortly after was invited to do the "day in a life" virtual job try out. The process is detailed and pulls from previous experience. It takes about 30 minutes. Within a few days I received an email for a phone screen. The phone screen itself was with a very friendly and professional recruiter. She mainly asked questions about my past experience and job functions. She contacted me a few days later for an interview. The interview was in a store, with 2 district managers. Both were very kind and welcoming. They asked 4 experience based questions total with a few follow-up questions. Every step of this felt casual. I felt relaxed within minutes of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to sacrifice customer service for business needs.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Starbucks

Anonymous Employee in Centennial, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (Centennial, CO).

Interview

Interviewed by Managers at a job fair inside a store. Because of my experience and interest in management I moved on in the process to interview with District Manager. That interview was several days later also inside a store. I was offered a position pending successful background check and references checking out.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwood Village, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Starbucks (Greenwood Village, CO).

Interview

As an internal hire the process for this interview starts with your SM and DM they will decide if you are ready to go to the next round after sitting down and talking with you and reviewing everything that they have had you do to "develop". Once cleared to go on to the formal interview you will interview with three district managers or current store managers. The process takes an hour and is comprised of 5 extended response questions, that you as an internal promote should already be familiar with as they are based on the core competencies of the supervisor role.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you received unsolicited feedback about your work?   Answer Question