Starbucks Barista Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Starbucks

2,781 Interview Reviews

2.1

Barista Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Starbucks.

Interview

They just ask you what your availability is and a time you had overcome a difficult customer situation. They also ask if you are good at multitasking. It was honestly pretty easy

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Starbucks

Barista Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Starbucks.

Interview

It was super simple like a conversation. They offered me a drink I was asked a few questions about my past experiences and how I would handle certain scenarios.

Barista Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Starbucks.

Interview

It was pretty simple, went in grabbed coffee waited for the rest of the group to arrive, once they arrived we met the manager and one of the shifts. Asked questions and just waited on us to answer

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Starbucks   1 Answer

Barista Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Starbucks.

Interview

Mostly just small talk and discussion of responsibilities. Easy interview. I felt overdressed I came dressed business casual but really should have just dressed casual. Hiring process was straight forward they just needed to verify my references which was delayed because of my friends schedules.

Barista Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Starbucks in July 2020.

Interview

I applied online. I completed a phone screening and then interviewed at Starbucks with two managers. I had to wait outside and then had my temperature taken and washed my hands when I came in. The interview took half an hour.

Interview Questions

• If you saw that a partner at the bar was doing something small incorrectly, like not smiling at customers, how would you handle it?   1 Answer

Barista Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Starbucks.

Interview

It was fast, simple and very personable. The interviewer lays out all of the details and expectations needed for the job. After interviewing, I was offered one of my favorite drinks for free.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit for this job?   2 Answers

Barista Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Starbucks.

Interview

Not too hard the basic questions you would expect. Manger was nice and kept the conversation lite. The easiest interview I have had. Met some employees after the interview all super nice and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• what is one accomplishment you have had in your life?   1 Answer

Barista Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Starbucks.

Interview

Basic questions about customer experience, time management and working with others. Interview is one on one and straight to the point which is great. After getting hired the training process is very simple and partially online and then transitions to hands on!

Interview Questions

• How do you work with others?   1 Answer

Barista Interview

Interview

Pretty standard interview process. The hiring manager was friendly and polite.
    Have a positive attitude and be clear about your experience.
    Was introduced to the staff and had a lot of onboarding reading material to take home

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a recent challenge you faced and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Barista Interview

Interview

The interview process was fairly straight forward and the store manager took my interview in the store, and the interview lasted for 30 minutes. they were chatty, as one needs to be if you are on the other side of the glass, and asked behavioral stuff